Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BarristaSelmy
Oct 10, 2012

Spermy Smurf posted:

But mowing the lawn was going to be so easy with this place :(

I think that option is the only other one than the underground shocking one.

Edit: No one likes fences here. No person wants a fenced property, especially out in the boonies like I am going to be.

Not sure how that's your problem. You either care about your dog's safety or you don't.

My parents have 3 acres in BFE and they eventually had to fence all of it. Initially they just fenced a portion of it for the dogs, but later they had to fence most of it because the local's don't like fences and their hunting dogs kept digging into the chicken enclosure and killing chickens. If your neighbors don't like fences and they have animals, then that's an even better reason for you to make part of your yard safer, especially if you are going to be playing with a child in it. Sometimes it's about keeping things out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BarristaSelmy
Oct 10, 2012

Spermy Smurf posted:

In reality: good suggestion, i dont mind if they poo poo in a specific fenced in spot. I just dont want to go outside with wife and kids and accidentally step in poo. Hell, i walk daily and pick up poo poo in a grocery bag daily so its not like I am a little princess who is scared of it.

You are just afraid to pick it up in your own yard.

I say don't build the fence. Maybe a coyote will carry the kid off.

• Locked thread