Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Heavy Lobster posted:

I got it during the steam sales and finally beat it with around 30 hours put in and i still need to go back for some more secrets. I beat grimrock 1 in like half that time - probably with more secrets undiscovered than in 2 admittedly - but this one didn't feel bloated or anything. It was just thoroughly really loving good in ways that the first game didn't even try for and i'm looking forward to the hopefully inevitable third game because i need more of this asap

post cool builds/parties/custom maps and talk about this incredibly good game, y'all. also don't use spoiler tags for secrets, we're not Games

gently caress you. Thread locked until you learn some gamer etiquette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Heavy Lobster posted:

I said as much in good faith that someone wouldn't deliberately be a dick about it and spoil stuff for someone who hasn't beaten, or played it yet, but ok

Either you use spoiler tags and don't ruin the game, or you don't and they do. Do you have brain damage or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If there's any reason at all to play a single player game it's to figure the game out on your own. and if there's anything to learn from Games it's to not spoil that for people because otherwise why even play one. Jackass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why would anyone even think there's a middle ground. What the gently caress is wrong with this forum. Grow up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Requesting a gas so the OP can think about his thread next time. Piece of poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was playing this with a pad of paper and a pencil but I lost them somewhere so I don't feel like playing anymore. See ya.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobby The Rookie posted:

lol were you playing on Old School Hardcore Fucker mode?

Yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I'm missing whatever map I was doing of the woods which is where I am in the game so...Yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobby The Rookie posted:

Are you talking about the first area before you get to the hub zone?

I don't know.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yea I guess I don't really look at the map much after I've drawn it anyway.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i mean i actually paid full price for grimrock 1.. i should get my mopneys worth out of it at least?

No.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No Such Thing posted:

I enjoyed grimrock 1 and then everyone said it was bad and I just can't have that again, my heart can't loving take it.

Almost all the things that are seemingly competent callbacks to older things are actually revealed to be bad after the initial nostalgia has dried up so just get in while it's hot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well if you gotta look up a guide for how to play a single player game then that's the first warning sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How is it stupid to do that.

• Locked thread