Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

Mr. Belpit posted:

It was. I think. I don't know. gently caress this dumb comic.

Yes, you're entirely correct. It's easy to forget that the fuckbarn still exists for whatever reason, because it's hosted like 4 guests over the better part of a year in something like two dozen strips, half of which were just "Oh, Trump-san! :syoon:"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

Jabba is also a crony? And who or what is Leia?

Yea, it's more like Jabba employs cronies. Leia is supposed to be America, based on her sitting on the flag?

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

That Old Tree posted:

Yes, you're entirely correct. It's easy to forget that the fuckbarn still exists for whatever reason, because it's hosted like 4 guests over the better part of a year in something like two dozen strips, half of which were just "Oh, Trump-san! :syoon:"

It also doesn't help that that dream storyline had like three endings in a row, because I guess Muir couldn't decide which point he wanted Zed to wake up at so he just used all of them.

The one time he bothers to finish a storyline rather than have it meander into nothing, he uses the shittiest amateur all-a-dream ending, and even then he fucks it up.

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe

So on the bottom row, we got Trump, Erdogan, ????, and Putin. Who's on the top? Nigel Farage? Are these Australians or something?

quote:

gently caress gently caress gently caress shut up! This is getting hard to believe.

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

Flip Yr Wig posted:

So on the bottom row, we got Trump, Erdogan, ????, and Putin. Who's on the top? Nigel Farage? Are these Australians or something?

Lady at the top right might be Marine Le Pen, I reckon.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

I like how the sink is still full of dirty dishes, and I'm pretty sure that was intentional. Jeb! is completely out of his depth and everything he does to convince us otherwise backfires hilariously.

"Ma'am I found the problem, you didn't have enough SRBs. I've already fixed it, no charge!." :jeb:

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Flip Yr Wig posted:

Viktor Orban is top left, then there's I guess Beata Szydlo. Not sure about the guys in the third column, but the blonde woman is probably Marine Le Pen.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Post 9-11 User posted:

Clinton enjoyed a sexual activity, therefore his wife is an evil sex pervert, too!

:cripes:
It takes some chutzpah to argue that Hillary Clinton, a woman, is waging a war on women by loving the personification of Justice Truth.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

FronzelNeekburm posted:

It takes some chutzpah to argue that Hillary Clinton, a woman, is waging a war on women by loving the personification of Justice Truth.

The Truth about Vince Ghazi and the Cattle Futures.

That's my band's name by the way.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

On the one hand the joke wasn't very funny to begin with,
On the other hand the shooting feels more horrible with each new examination. :smithicide:

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Rorus Raz posted:

If you all want to submit memorable cartoons from 2015 for the index, then now is the time to do it. One per cartoonist, please.

Not only do I not have the time, but I was seriously crazy for doing it the previous two years.
I do hope Telnaes gets a place in next year's index. I can't find the cartoon in question, but I suggest the one with Scalia jumping up and down. 99% certain that was about the same-sex marriage decision.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Hope everyone had a good christmas! Here's some Henry to dim your mood

IF FRIENDS WITH IRAN WHY NO SLUR

IF TERRORIST WHY NO SLUR

*http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/13/star-wars-t-shirt-lands-7th-grader-in-hot-water-at-texas-school/

*http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/12/04/paleo-campouts-depicted-in-cave-etchings.html
it's a long way to go for "black people bad"

Yep, got it thanks for that #hottake henry

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

White people of European descent have a greater proportion of Neanderthal DNA than any other ethnic group. In second place are some Asian populations. Blacks are a distant last.

So please, by all mean, continue using Neanderthal as a shorthand for "dumb feral brute", it describes you perfectly.

Jihadists are famously big on tolerance towards homosexual couples, indeed.

Cat Mattress fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Dec 31, 2015

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Republicans blocking Obama in congress puts American soldiers in danger. AGC.

How the gently caress can Ramirez so eloquently make exactly the opposite point to what he was trying to make?

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

You've seen this joke before, now enjoy it in gif form!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Oliver Letwin's comments on 1985 riots – Oliver Letwin has apologised after he helped ward off cabinet pleas for assistance for black unemployed youth following the 1985 inner-city riots with the argument that any help would only end up in the “disco and drug trade”"

Telegraph:

UK floods: Moment Tadcaster bridge collapsed

Independent:

Thatcher fears over Aids awareness campaign revealed

Times:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Selachian posted:

You've seen this joke before, now enjoy it in gif form!

Goodbye 2015, you had a great butt

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Hell of a way to close out the year :smithcloud:

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!

Grapplejack posted:

Hope everyone had a good christmas! Here's some Henry to dim your mood

Those drag names are just a little too good there Mr. Henry.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

The joke so niceeasy, they did it thrice.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
LOL the pervert Amherst prof's last tweet is retweeting "no eres me abuela"

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.

SedanChair posted:

"no eres me abuela"

"I did not gently caress my grandmother"?

dijon du jour
Mar 27, 2013

I'm shy

I'd just like to say I appreciate the presence of mind in not giving Father Time a scythe in this one.

Eschers Basement
Sep 13, 2007

by exmarx
I really think it sums up American political discourse that 50% of the New Year comics are "Oh God, 2016 is gong to be overrun with Donald Trump!" and the other 50% are "2016 WILL BE OVERRUN BY TERRORISTS!!!! BE AFRAID!!!"

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Lady Naga posted:

Warhammer is for degenerates.

Torches Upon Stars
Jan 17, 2015

The future is bright.

Quit being afraid of "political correctness" AKA having some loving respect for your fellow human beings, and start worrying about the safety of your fellow human beings, and maybe you can help people not die. A Good Cartoon.

Torches Upon Stars fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Dec 31, 2015

comsymp
Oct 31, 2012

Oops.

It's spelled 'Red Ryder'..

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Eschers Basement posted:

I really think it sums up American political discourse that 50% of the New Year comics are "Oh God, 2016 is gong to be overrun with Donald Trump!" and the other 50% are "2016 WILL BE OVERRUN BY TERRORISTS!!!! BE AFRAID!!!"

Why separate those categories?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

On the one hand the joke wasn't very funny to begin with,
On the other hand the shooting feels more horrible with each new examination. :smithicide:
Try saying all the same details, but with "ha ha" in the front in a mocking tone of voice.

"The police shot a child in the head and got away with it."

"Ha ha! The police shot a child in the head got awa-aaaaay with iiiiiit!"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Thatcher is one of those people who gets even more horrible every time I learn something new about her.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

I appreciate that when people draw Thatcher's skeleton her nose is still there. I feel like I've seen that kind of caricature before.

Kopijeger
Feb 14, 2010
A realistic skeleton would not be recognisable. Note how there is still hair even though there is no skin for it to grow out of.

Just Leaders: Creepy Illustrations Of Notorious Leaders By Gunduz Agayev

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Yeah but beyond using the feature to help the caricature, it really makes the skeleton look way more sinister.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

:drat:

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
This thread is on its last legs... Go out with style and post some of your favorite or most reviled toons of the year!

:regd08:
not enough to be honest...

On my lunch so I'll post more later but these sum up how I have felt all year... And of course RIP fuckbarn

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Kopijeger posted:

A realistic skeleton would not be recognisable. Note how there is still hair even though there is no skin for it to grow out of.

Just Leaders: Creepy Illustrations Of Notorious Leaders By Gunduz Agayev

So apparently Napoleon is just as bad as Hitler..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Alhazred posted:

So apparently Napoleon is just as bad as Hitler..

Literally everyone is Hitler.

• Locked thread