Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Looking forward to lots of alcoholism-inducing 2015 political cartoons drawn by a bunch of dumb assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
First new Bad Reporter of the year is a good one.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Your breasts.
May I touch your breasts?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Fried Chicken posted:

the bar has been raised gentlemen. We now need to have a bronze statue of pants donkey made. If that rear end in a top hat can raise 70k to make potato salad, surely we can do this

If swap.avi can be a successful goon project, surely making a statue can't be that hard.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Pictured: Boehner answering my question "will you go to prom with me?"

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

joeburz posted:

Charlie Hebdo staff were no angels?

Some of the victims are believed to have cartooned with a demonic energy.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

And because Al Qaida isn't going to bother going after a rag like The News anyway.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Cpt.Americant posted:

He still released classified information. Even if it wasn't a breach of contract it is against the law. And whistleblower protections only apply to people in very specific circumstances, which Snowden doesn't qualify for. The information leaked needed to be (a) about actions that are illegal at the time the actions were being done

Various judges have declared the warrantless mass surveillance as being in direct violation of the fourth amendment.

quote:

and (b) you must first try to bring the information to your superior and allow him to try to act on it before releasing it publicly.

He did, and was ignored.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

forbidden lesbian posted:

She should come out in favor of not killing yourself

Sure you won't eradicate the GOP entirely, but enough might commit spite-induced suicide to make them demographically irrelevant in the coming years.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

I'm not sure this cartoon actually makes any sense, but I like it anyway.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

How do you even take down a towering skeleton juggernaut? A Gundam?

Atlas, actually. Skeletons can only be killed by other skeletons.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Ralepozozaxe posted:

For comparison, here is Gerald Scarfe's Assad.

Not wishing for a repeat of the previous day, Assad decides to more clearly label the buckets for red paint and his children's blood before taking a drink.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Panzeh posted:

Any country that unironically calls itself the "Jewish State" deserves every cartoon it gets.

Israel: The Jewish ISIS?

It's more likely than you think.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

It's "Allahu Akbar," not "Allah Akbar."

You idiot.

You dumb rear end in a top hat.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Jay Rust posted:

I wish Latuff did more Goku threesome-related cartoons.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Given all the Latuffchat over the past few days, I might have missed it, but I don't think I saw anyone point out that Gorrell seems to have decided to get the leading nominee for the 2015 Gay Abortion for Laziest Cartoon out of the way early this year, so that he can focus on winning the other categories.

This is the third completely blank cartoon this guy has submitted to his editor. How the gently caress does he still have a job?

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

mortal posted:

To be fair he linked to his 5 point plan which surely goes into more detail about what he intends to-

:doh:

Up next: John Boehner's 5-step plan to stop the boats.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Even with a closeup like this, I still can't figure out what's actually going on with Wormbama's jaw.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Internet Webguy posted:

What did that elephant do with Joe Biden?

Biden flipped his Trans-Am while driving to the SOTU address and was unable to attend.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Sometimes I wonder why I bother reading this thread, and then something like this comes along to remind me.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

e: Had no idea what this one was actually about, apparently it's this.

NoEyedSquareGuy fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jan 23, 2015

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Rincewinds posted:

What are the conservatives gonna do when they find out kurds are mainly muslim.

Use them as an example of how if you bootstraps hard enough, even a problem like ISIS can be overcome.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Sarah Palin reveals her sick new "PALIN" chest tattoo.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Even though I usually disagree with Ramirez, Obama's recent decision to declare war on Israel seems like a bit much.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Glad to see the academy finally giving Measles the respect it deserves.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

If only the bullies would stop ganging up on poor, defenseless Israel.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Some Catalino-level artifacting right there.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Is your duck black or green, Tinsley? MAKE UP YOUR MIND.

Now, more of possibly the only good political cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Get hosed forever, Ramirez.

• Locked thread