Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

^^^ Oh gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Political SMBC today. Actually I guess this is technically yesterday's.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Crain posted:

I don't remember how I became aware of Humon, but I always saw the comics as a slightly more effort poland-ball. Is the author from a Scandinavian/Nordic country? We've seen enough examples of how they can be racist when it actually involves refugees coming to their countries. Or are we talking "Racist enough to make even Sweden blush"?
She's Danish.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Saint Sputnik posted:

I was thinking more like TED CRUZ SHUTS PRESIDENT OUT OF COCKPIT, SLAMS ENTIRE COUNTRY INTO AN ALPINE MOUNTAIN
Calling it now, Ramirez will make a cartoon where Obama is the co-pilot and America is the plane. The mountain they'll be crashing into is DEBT or Obamacare. Who the locked out pilot will be is up in the air (see? It's a joke, which is a thing the cartoon won't have).

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

And it's at Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, so he's obviously there to smoke weed.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

The only moral gay abortion is MY gay abortion.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

So I was reading Bloom County and this old sunday page made me think of this thread.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Oh hey, a Poiuyt.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

pwn posted:

Enhance! Enhance!

Now take a screenshot, crop it half-assedly in Paint, save as jpg again and it's good enough to post on Facebook.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Xander77 posted:

Edit - Anyone who feels like translating the following is more than welcome to:
All of them obviously say "Hildebrand's German Chocolate/Cacao" in the upper left, and then it's all "____ in the year 2000".

So, in order: Water strolling, mobile homes, theater, flying machines, nice weather machine, ship railroad, underwater ships, covered city, airships, north pole trip, improved x-rays.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Top tier Bad Reporter today

Lost it at the convicts, oh my god.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Rorus Raz posted:

I'm more interesting in Bennett's hate mail at this point.
I knew it.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Selachian posted:

Anyway. This thread needs some Telnaes in it.
I've noticed Telnaes isn't in the cartoonist index in the OP.

What the hell, Rorus.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Man, the years have not been kind to Alfred E. Neuman.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

So I made this, but it felt like kind of a lazy edit. So I didn't really feel like posting it, at first.

Then I saw Rorus's latest and realized what I should have been making all along.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Rorus Raz posted:

Everything is terrible.
That's not even correct, they didn't make "emoji" the word of the year, they made an emoji the word of the year. And it's not even the one depicted in the cartoon. A+ research.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

This would be my reaction to Adam 4d cartoons if it wasn't "go gently caress yourself with a rusty fishhook you massive waste of oxygen".

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

colonel_korn posted:

2 second panel is probably the worst picture of Obama that Ted Rall has ever drawn, and that's really saying something.
Second panel rminds me of how the FNaF animatronics look head-on.

Five Nights at the White House.

KennyMan666 fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Dec 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Rorus Raz posted:

If you all want to submit memorable cartoons from 2015 for the index, then now is the time to do it. One per cartoonist, please.

Not only do I not have the time, but I was seriously crazy for doing it the previous two years.
I do hope Telnaes gets a place in next year's index. I can't find the cartoon in question, but I suggest the one with Scalia jumping up and down. 99% certain that was about the same-sex marriage decision.

• Locked thread