Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

UltraVariant posted:

So I used to write lovely My Little Pony fanfics when I was a high school freshman. I recently rediscovered my Fanfiction.net account and was prepared to post the fanfics in this thread. However, I had the bright idea of narrating it with the thread's OP since we're friends IRL. So, without further ado, here it is.

Link to the original fanfic

When you said "high school freshman," I thought "oh someone who really liked that 80s cartoon at the turn of the century." I keep forgetting it's 2015 and "high school freshman" can mean something as recent as 2014. We all had stuff we liked overmuch, and we're all nerds here so every one of us probably has a few dumb fan works out there somewhere on the wilds of the internet. I figured your link would have some silly short stories and I thought, "Maybe it'd make for a good segue to offer my own stuff for a roast, I'm sure I could dig it up and we could all have a good laugh at how I thought it was good writing, or even just funny at all!"

I was not expecting this.

v don't act so innocent you're the guy's irl friend and you helped him record that... that

you're an enabler

Fur20 has a new favorite as of 04:58 on Feb 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread