Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It's a good year to game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
This new year I resolve to start beating all the great WiiU games I own

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

My New Year's Resolution this year is to play more games.

Same. I took off work this past Friday and played FFX-2 for 14 hours while drinking myself into a stupor. 2015 is looking like a hell of a year.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Same. I took off work this past Friday and played FFX-2 for 14 hours while drinking myself into a stupor. 2015 is looking like a hell of a year.

hell yeah

Prometheus1
Mar 15, 2012

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it
I still want to beat Ninja Gaiden

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I finally beat the final boss in Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. I have one more temple level to do, (it's the Cliff one, and boy its tough) and I need to collect some jiggy's in the last two worlds, and i'll have 100%

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

I finally beat the final boss in Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. I have one more temple level to do, (it's the Cliff one, and boy its tough) and I need to collect some jiggy's in the last two worlds, and i'll have 100%

That's a fun game to 100%, but do you mean you did all the Mirror Mode stuff?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

me too friend :cool::hf::cool:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

That's a fun game to 100%, but do you mean you did all the Mirror Mode stuff?

mirror mode?! i mean i just got all the KONG letters and am working on getting all the puzzle peices

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

mirror mode?! i mean i just got all the KONG letters and am working on getting all the puzzle peices

Yeah then once that happens and you beat the last extra level you get to do it all again, right to left with one heart. I gave up at that point

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Yeah then once that happens and you beat the last extra level you get to do it all again, right to left with one heart. I gave up at that point

No thanks.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

If you don't beat the games in your mind they'll never end. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

like first party nintendo games remind us, it's healthy and smart to take breaks during your game sessions :) stay safe!

• Locked thread