Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Last time I blacked out i woke up face down in the middle of a strangers livingroom with half my name staple gunned into my rear end.

(Swear to god true story)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tuere was also te time a full pint of 151 got shot gunned that i woke up in sacramento y carkeys were in oakland and my car was in san jose. Also true story as ridiculous as it sounds

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Today was our anniversary.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
You may have a drinking problem if you strain your whiskey for dead ants before calling it good

Like, realtalk

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Quite A Tool posted:

Yeah that's a waste of some solid protein right there get your poo poo together man.

Ants taste bitter you insensitive rear end

Fruitflies are a why bother though

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
What is a man? A miserable little pile of meerkats!
_________________/

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

BrokenKnucklez posted:

A real compressor owns. Bitches.

Bachelor life owns. Bitches.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh also

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well its not in the kitchen and not technically a table but I think this counts

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I bought this.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Timmy Cruise posted:

Is she making GBS threads buttcoins???

I want you to take a long hard look at how you think the tooth faerie can afford to pay all those children.

Also I started watching Black Mirror.

I'm not in the right headspace for everything after the first episode. Things got way too real.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Holy loving poo poo Black Mirror is some of the mos upsettingly bleak things I've ever seen.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Three and four :smithicide:

E: and five :stare:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Experienced the rare and elusive puke into your lap while liquid magma tries its best to splash back into the hole from whence it came

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
More black mirror chat:

:haw:

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Actually I think it legit upset her haha

Coming from pride and prejudice to

must have been a bit of a shock though.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Got my first test patch back.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I've never once considered Fireball to be fancy

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I bought a record for a dollar.

:staredog:

Too hot to stop might as well be named Let me buy you a drink no it doesnt taste funny

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

wallaka posted:

I'm not trying to steal 13"'s thunder or anything but goddamn. I have to vent somewhere and this is my safe place.

gently caress 2015.

You may both need to dry out if youre serious about her. You aint stealing my thunder. My only advice is decide now where your line in the sand is and stick to it.

I'd still take her back in a heartbeat.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

leica posted:

You get out of life what you tolerate, and one thing I never could was rear end in a top hat drunks and violent women that try to get you to fight them.

If you don't do something it's not going to end well.
He's right, please send all violent drunk women my way kthx

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*cough*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I spent $70 on alchohol last night and I'm drinking right now because while my work life is improving I hate myself enough to just sort of kill myself inch by inch with booze and smokes

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

PaintVagrant posted:

My kid loves watching MotoGP highlights. I dont know if its the awesome brit/aussie announcers or the bright colors or what, but he is literally standing 1' from the TV, totally engaged. Hes not quite 3 years old, but I think I know the sorts of things he might be into as he gets older :v:

Not necessarily, i apparently loved spiders until I was about 4 years old till I played a game of hide and seek and gotstuck under an upturned wheel barrow i couldnt get out from under and they were crawling all over me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Just checked air pressure on old porsche turbo rocking P345/35/15 pirellis on the rear

• Locked thread