Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

loving :lol: at fiat. People talk about those cars and my canned response is do you really want an italian designed/engineered dodge built in mexico?

T1g4h posted:

Things I never thought I'd say: These new tires have way too much grip. 40mph down a gravel / dirt / mud road, and I couldn't get my Crown Vic to slide at all. For 225/65/16's they have ridiculous amounts of traction.

I too know this feeling. New snows and a two ton vehicle and I cannot slide my wagon around unless I'm really hee hawing on the steering wheel or doing dumb poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

I love this gif.

New HD dashcam, new 9 inch HD lights on order for the winter challenge.

Codriver on lock for stage rally.

Patch panels for the race car procured.

poo poo dick sanctioning body's future questionable? Badass old school rally possibly coming back?

2015 gonna be some good poo poo.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

I've got capital ones quick silver and I funnel all my bills through it so I get cash back on everything.

Aww yiss.

If only my landlord would let me pay via card.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

cursedshitbox posted:

hahahahaha this is loving great.

More good 2015 news. Signed for an apartment in Berkeley this morning.

CSB is penetrating the bay area motherfuckers!

The cali earthquakes were bad enough as is

• Locked thread