Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Holy poo poo I feel like death still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I rocked my Timb Pros at work for like 4 years before getting a new pair (for $40 :cool:) this summer. My soles shredded from using my boots to pull pull-string through pipes.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Who needs ketchup on fries when you can eat poutine instead?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

So here's to marathoning Helix and playing CoD all night. My New Years Resolution was to not buy any drugs (except booze on the weekends) until I'm caught up on my bills.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I'm a sucker for shakycam movies. Watching Paranormal Activity 5 right now and I'm gonna be up late tonight.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Danger 5 is the best TV show.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Tomorrow is gonna suck. Up at 4AM, 2 hour drive to the job site, 8 hour day, 2 hour drive home and directly to class until 9PM.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I get a decent amount of scrap wire and cable at work. Got a hoard going that I strip little by little whenever I'm bored.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Popped a spark plug (again) on the way to work this morning and had to get it towed 2 hrs home so that was pretty cool...

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

It's so cold out today that they canceled public school. I got lucky with that so I had one of my roommates bring me to work this morning. Hopefully my car is ready this afternoon.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

T1g4h posted:

It's so cold here I seriously got told to stay home from work because we're not going to do anything in this weather. Inclement weather yay!

poo poo even my uncle's shop ain't working today. My dad said none of the vac or dump trucks would even start this morning.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I love hammer drilling above my head with no vaccum attachment. My eyes hurt.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I rather just have a Holden Ute HSV.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Took the 2WD pickup in the snow an hour to the job site. Cop blocked off the road 5 min away. No 4g for GPS so I back tracked to the shop and took the highway. Got stuck behind 3 plows all the way there.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

goatse guy posted:

I know that it's not fancy because Super Aggro Crag drinks it.

Been drinking gin lately.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I think I'm getting Catfished on POF. Matched with this girl last night and she was interested in what I do for work and my hobbies and stuff. But she's seriously the hottest girl I've ever seen in my life. I can't believe she is real at all.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Anyone else have a habit of grabbing a Hot Wheels whenever they are at Wally's or somewhere similar?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

So jealous of my teacher roommates' snow-days. They are both chilling on the couch and I gotta leave to go drive the 2WD death trap van through the woods in the snow to work.

On the plus side, that girl from POF actually msg'd me back again a 2nd day in a row so I guess her account isn't fake. If I can score a date with her I'm gonna lose my poo poo. She is so loving beautiful and likes cars.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

If you know your eye prescription you can order glasses online for mad cheap. Had this $35 pair for 3 years now.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I have a zit forming right above my upper lip. So god drat annoying.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I just cussed out some fat welfare queen piece of poo poo in the middle of Walmart. That was pretty fun.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Mother loving telephone pole work the rest of the week. So cold.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Slipped a disc. Can't walk. At hospital.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Me and my journeyman were loading a reel of fiber onto the bucket truck. I felt a pain in my lower back and collapsed on the ground. My entire right leg is in pain and my lower back hurts so much right now I can barely stand.

My dad is roasting my clutch driving my car to the ER right now.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Just got out of the ER. They think it's just the sciatic nerve and not a disc. Waiting on my shop to send me a list of approved doctors so I can make a follow-up ASAP.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Feeling a lot better today. It onky hurts when I move now instead of a constant back pain. Hopefully I'll be find by next week.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Going to the shop for 11AM to fill out an accident report and then sit through the training course we had scheduled today for all the new equipment we just bought. My back hurts. :(

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I like watching my TV shows live.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Oh my god. Its taking this fat half balding half pony tail proto goon 10 minutes to get memy scripts. Going crazy.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Woke up to my roommates watching the Pats vs Colts game from EARLIER this season in preparation for this afternoon. I just wanna play some Defiance.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Man. I am supposed to go in to work today to do light duty desk work for a few days. I slipped on my icy steps last night. I caught the railing but mg back still got tweaked cuz it hurts a lot more this morning than yesterday.

Usually I'd go in to work in pain but I'm not taking any chances with my back. poo poo it hurts sitting still in this recliner right now, nevermind on a $10 chair for 8 hours.

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 12:28 on Jan 19, 2015

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

So I think it's almost time to get my Union Workman's Comp Attorney on the line. It's been 5 days and no one at the shop has gotten me a list of doctors I can see. I just want a god drat follow-up appointment like the ER doctor recommended. I slipped on the ice yesterday too and now it's more sore than previously. My boss is trying to get me to go to a Walk-In clinic and mention that I aggrevated the injury again yesterday to see if they will see me today. WHY IS THIS SUCH A HASSLE?

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I just made an appointment for this afternoon with my PCP due to the re-aggrevation of the injury last night, which the nurse made clear was NOT the Workman's Comp appointment, which I relayed to my boss. IDK if the shop is trying to weasel out of paying me for the few days I missed from this or if they are just that incompetant. All I know is it hurts and I could use some big rear end aspirin and a muscle relaxer or two. I'm going to start making notes of everything in case they try and screw me. If I don't get to see a doctor in another day I'm calling the attorney.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

My PM just called me and was wondering if the shop gave me a list of doctors to see yet. He sounded annoyed that they didn't yet and said he was gonna go hassle the boss for it.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

What the gently caress. My life is a joke. I just want my drat Vicodin and Soma but CVS can't find my insurance info in their system even though I was here on Wednesday AND Friday.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I really dislike Vicodin. Such a worthless painkiller, but I didn't wanna look like a smackhead asking for something stronger. They also gave me Flexeril instead of Soma so I won't be getting too hosed up tonight. Got my heating pad on high and am gonna play Defiance until I fall asleep.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I told my PM that if they didn't get me a doctor to see soon I am calling the union hall and getting the Workers' Comp attorney involved. I got a frantic call first thing this morning by my boss telling me not to do that and that they are gonna get me a doctor to see today. Funny.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Doing some work at a gun factory right now and the going to a tool factory to do another job over there. Cool poo poo. So many rifles everywhere.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I gave them a week and the assholes I work for are still giving me the run around about seeing a Workers' Comp doctor. Called and left a message with our Union Workers' Comp Attorney. I'll probably get fired but this is just ridiculous at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Not to make you feel bad, but based on the injury, either you are getting fired for seeking help or getting let go due to the injury

Well it'd be pretty impossible to fire me, but they can lay me off if they want, in which case it's 6 months of unenjoyment checks for me.

• Locked thread