Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

T1g4h posted:

Trivia time! You are on a 4 lane highway. There is a semi with a trailer in the left lane, an open right lane, and the road ahead is straight. The semi has remained in the left lane for the past couple of miles, and is showing no signs of merging into the right lane. You have a clear shot to pass him, however, like the good driver you are, you know how unwise it is to pass on the right, especially in the case of a tractor trailer. What do you do? Bonus points for most creative and well written answer.

If it's clear, just accelerate past him in the right lane. Just don't put around in his blind spots or by his tandems and you probably won't die like a moron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Bought a whole bag of takis. Who wants to donate to my family in exchange for streaming me eating it all in one go?

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
Sold my Caprice! Now it's time to find a horrible honda shitbox!

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

trouser chili posted:

Thanks, mobile browsing is convenient but a pain for certain things.

Here's my first shot.

It's a 1993 Accord Wagon (obviously), it's got 135,000 miles no rust at all and a manual transmission. I've only heard manual wagons exist, never seen one. And it's not a swap unless they swapped the correct dash for a manual transmission in as well.

Edit: just failed inspection. Brake light out, low brake fluid, exhaust leak. No biggies.

Ugh, that is EXACTLY the car i'm looking for right now.

• Locked thread