Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

IOwnCalculus posted:

IT'S STARTING TO STICK TO poo poo

In all seriousness, in 30+ years in the metro area I've personally seen it snow twice before. Neither time has it ever remotely come down with any volume, nor has it stuck.

Phoenix? We're visiting my in laws, and my wife swore it was warmer than home in Philly. So far, that hasn't been the case this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

leica posted:

That's the problem, knowing what apps are poo poo and which ones aren't.

Going with the Nova launcher, thanks.

[edit] gently caress, says my device isn't compatible with Nova.

Odd, what phone did you buy?

If you're only installing things from the Google Play Store, you don't need an anti virus, and you no longer need task killers either. Beyond whatever social media apps, I have Awful, Kindle, Netflix, and Chrome, really. I don't really play games, it's web or media. I stored some movies in memory, so I have VLC too, in case the tablet battery dies while flying somewhere.

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

leica posted:

Not a phone, it's a Samsung Galaxy Player that's about a year or two old. Basically an Android phone without the phone part :v:

Not sure why that would make a difference, but I've gotten that response for a few different apps I tried downloading so who knows.

It's a combination of software versioning, and device identification, unfortunately. I think the Galaxy Player is also a few years old, too?

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

Maksimus54 posted:

Have a nice return coming so I made an impulse buy and purchased two flights to Germany for my GF and I for Oktoberfest. What should I do in Munich that is AI?

Not really ai, but my wife and I took a day trip to Salzburg via train. The Augustiner brewery is great, the beer is super fresh. We also did the castle tour there as well.

BMW museum tour is neat, if you want plant tour tickets, buy in advance. Discounts if you have BMWCCA!

Ps, book the hotel now too.

• Locked thread