Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

BrokenKnucklez posted:

and for god sakes, quit loving with the font. This makes my eyes hurt.

Anyone who doesn't have a browser with anti-aliasing is clearly sub human. Also if you have pale moon or firefox it's quite easy to change the font using the content settings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Lucky you.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-fonts-and-colors-websites-use

quote:

In the window that opens uncheck the box next to Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above.

Arial forever.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

CornHolio posted:

I think people just want to be self-righteous in other people's faces and then feel good about claiming the moral high ground in whatever argument they were having.

It's easier to look at other people and point a finger instead of taking a look in the mirror.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747

BraveUlysses posted:

Speaking of which, why on earth do people on Craigslist expect me to deliver a video card an hour (round trip) for a measly 40 bucks? :getout:

Why on earth would you sell something that small on Craigslist? Craigslist is a website dedicated to people who do not equate time and labor to money.

e: Oh and thieves and other people with illegal sources of income.

puberty worked me over fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jan 31, 2015

• Locked thread