Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
The Bluetooth/entertainment implementation in my Mazda 3 is pretty good if a bit laggy and no frills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I am excited because I now have custom motor and transmission mounts done for the 240SX. It's nice to be able to pay people to do things that you can't do yourself but want done because you are stubborn and foolish.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Does anyone know of a good place to get a 98 Lincoln Continental FSM, or at least all the electrical stuff? I'd rather not have to probe the whole engine harness.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

kastein posted:

http://bbbind.com/free_tsb.html

Click the wiring button, make/model/year, choose subsystems. Usually the interesting stuff is under "instrument panel" and "engine - fuel controls"

This is what I use to plan basically every engine swap harness I do.

I forgot about this site, thanks kastein!

After trying to read them and compare notes against the 95 240sx stuff I have come to the conclusion that I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm 100% comfortable using Torque as my gauges. The 240 also reads speed from the differential so the speedo is going to Just Work.

I'm electrically retarded, please help!

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Rhyno posted:

Well I'm not going to try calling my buddy since he has this poo poo to deal with, messaged a few friends and they don't know poo poo yet. Nobody's posting anything on Facebook either.

Edit: Okay, "he shot himself" started as "he probably shot himself" so nobody really knows what happened yet.
Holy gently caress dude you live in a nexus of tragedy :(

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I start a welding class next week. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
The only debt I have is for the car. I use my credit card as a fraud barrier.

• Locked thread