Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Don't take adderall at 1am even if it is New Years and you want to keep the party goin' because I don't forsee myself sleeping any time soon and holy gently caress is my jaw going to be sore tomorrow.

Happy 2015, AI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Forget whether a hot dog is a sandwich, IOC vs 13" chat threads are going to tear AI apart :ohdear:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I miss before the iphone 6 came out and the blatant penis screen-size envy from Apple dudes.

"Heh, look at how big your screen is. :smug:"

I have a Galaxy S3 Mini and I hate it only because it's slow as gently caress. I probably need to do a factory reset but :effort:. I'm looking to upgrade to an S4 full size soon though. I have had an iPhone 4 in the past and it was ok too but I legit prefer Android OS.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Holy hell Miatas do not like cold weather.

Cruuuunkcruuuuunkcruuuuuunkcruuunkvrooorattlerattlerattlerattlerattle

I apparently need new gear oil in the tranny too because the first few 1-2 shifts grind like hell unless I double clutch.

Weather chat. :v:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

How to instantly dismount a tire*: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up4BXbN1Vf0 :v:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The uproar over PG being an ingredient in Fireball is really funny because enough people choose to vaporize PG and suck it into their lungs all day. :v:

Also isn't ethylene glycol what is in antifreeze?

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

How do you even spend 3K on a computer if you're building it yourself these days.

You don't need an i7.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

8gb of RAM is just fine for pretty much everything. 16 is even overkill and 32 is throwing money away.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

keykey posted:

I keep wondering how much longer until a manufacturer comes out with a CPU/motherboard chip set called the motherfucker.

AMD Motherfucker: 32 cores, 500W TDP, gently caress you pay me.

Still outperformed by an i5

I acutally have an 1100T space heater as well. Bought it before doing any research with the intention of building the system around a fast CPU for gaming. Fuckin' oops. It works well enough though. I'm beginning to think if I upgraded my HD6870 to something newer/higher end I could get a couple more years of gaming out of this rig.

Previa_fun fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jan 12, 2015

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Nodoze posted:

You should watch Gilmore Girls, it's fantastic

Girlfriend started watching this on Netflix a couple months back and I ended up getting a little sucked in to it, not gonna lie. No shame.

Achewood was right though when Ray characterized the dialogue as written by "nerdy bitches on speed." :v:

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

T1g4h posted:

Man, for $1 a pop, Taco Bell's new Crunchwrap Sliders are pretty loving awesome. They're cheap and the Spicy Chicken ones are pretty tasty. These things are rapidly becoming my "Cheap rear end lunch / dinner" mainstay for when I don't feel like making anything here :v:

Thanks, dick. Now I know about these and have a reason to hate myself tomorrow. :v:

Just kidding I don't need a reason.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

some texas redneck posted:

I'm waiting for healthcare.gov to come back up so I can get the last form I need for my taxes, I think I'm going to wind up owing a little bit for the subsidy.

I haven't even started working on my taxes but if dealing with healthcare.org is a new step I am suddenly really dreading this experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Rhyno posted:

I've been sober for 25 days and I don't know what the gently caress to do with myself.

5 days here. I realized I was spending way too much money to feel like poo poo in the morning and getting way too fat so I decided to cut that poo poo out.

Not too bad so far, besides wanting to snap at people over the most minor annoyances. The insomnia is a bitch though.

• Locked thread