Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Happy New Years you weird bastards and your lovely cars! (except Das Volk, his car is swe-- wait nm)

Staying in with the gf, a good fire, a good bottle of Moet & Chandon and a cheap bottle of chardonnay. Getting old rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Had some issues with TV service skipping/freezing, so ATT came out, checked the lines, and replaced the modem with a newer model. I was browsing through the control panel seeing if there were any interesting new settings and came across the firewall/port forwarding tab. Saw "games" listed, and clicked since I've been having some issues with Battlefield 4 and thought maybe a few network exceptions might help. Here is a list of the preset games you can forward:

Age of Empires
Age of Kings
Age of Wonders Aliens vs Predator
Anarchy Online
Asheron's Call
Baldurs Gate
BattleCom
Battlefield Communicator
Black and White
Dark Reign
Darn Reign 2
Delta Force
Delta Force 2
Descent 3
Descent Freespace
Diablo
Diablo I
Diablo II
Doom
Dune 2000
Elite FOrce
Everquest
F16/MIG29
F22 Lightning 3
F22 Raptor (Novalogic)
Falcon 4.0
Fighter Ace II
Gost Recon
Half Life
Heretic II
Hexen II
I'76
KALI
Mechwarrior 3/4
Midtown Madness
Motorcross Madness
MSN Gaming Zone
Myth: Fallen Lords
Need for Speed
Need for Speed 3
NetMech
Outlaws
Quake II / III
Rainbow Six
Red Alert
Rise of Nations
Rise of Rome
Roger Wilco
Rogue Spear
Soldier of Fortune
StarCraft
SWAT3
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Total Annihilation
Ultima Online
Unreal Tournament
Warbirds 2

This modem would have kicked so much rear end in 1999. Maybe it's just AT&T's way of saying "PC gaming died in 2001, wtf is wrong with you" but either way thanks, AT&T, for a vivid trip down memory lane through my teenage years. Also, update your goddamned firmware.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

CharlesM posted:

That's a really old 2Wire firmware I think.

Yep, it's an ATT branded 2wire

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Weekend Pros: Won $100 betting the unders on both NFL games today. Don't have to report for jury duty tomorrow, 1 down 4 to go (fully expecting to get called on Friday).

Weekend Cons: The damned Panthers failing to cover their +11 spread cost me a 4way parlay $20 to win $260.

At least I actually got granted a venue change for my jury duty this time around - instead of driving through downtown LA hellscape traffic I only have to go three miles to the local court. I really wouldn't mind serving on a jury, it's the loving commute that gets me.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Made through a whole week of jury duty without getting called in. That's a first. Yay for small courthouses and january/MLK downtime???

:dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

Jeeps Rule

The Royal Nonesuch fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jan 20, 2015

• Locked thread