Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Lock ourselves into a glassbox and see who possesses out from whose carts first.

Edit: phone posting

BrokenKnucklez fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Jan 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
i'm lactose intolerant and i have 3 lbs of ice cream and a whole can of whipped cream

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Lock ourselves into a go as box and see who possesses out from whose carts first.

wat

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Maybe it's the booze. Maybe it's autocorrect. Either way, the solution is more booze.

jammyozzy
Dec 7, 2006

Is that a challenge?

rscott posted:

i'm lactose intolerant and i have 3 lbs of ice cream and a whole can of whipped cream

I'm glad I'm not the only lactard who can't resist ice-cream. The gas is (usually) worth it.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
They are talking about shoe shopping in the other thread...

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

This is the best thread.

Heavily loaded eggnog, waiting for Ohio State to play. 2015 is going to be a good year.

I'm a whore.

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Jan 2, 2015

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
I have a month to get myself and my poo poo out and I'm strangely not too upset about it

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

rscott posted:

You've reminded me I have some Ben & Jerry's in the freezer to eat. Tomorrow. For breakfast.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*
Speaking of shitposting, I've started eating a mostly-vegan diet. My digestive system is like clockwork now.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Holy hell Oregon kicked the poo poo out of FSU. It was the first sportsball I've watched in a while, and wow.

MrChips
Jun 10, 2005

FLIGHT SAFETY TIP: Fatties out first

goatse guy posted:

Speaking of shitposting, I've started eating a mostly-vegan diet. My digestive system is like clockwork now.

I eat a vegan diet too. I mean, beef is just really highly concentrated grass after all.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
In a retroactive fuck2014.gif event I checked my mail today for the first time in like a week or something I guess and I owe another $500 or so in medical bills for physical therapy visits my insurance declined to cover

e: I mean if I had known this I wouldn't have spent around that much money on stuff my car could use but were not absolutely essential to getting the operation of the car ugggggggghhhhhh this always happens

rscott fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jan 2, 2015

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

You know, for this thread to be better, it really needs a Yellow Mustang.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

goatse guy posted:

On a related note, I ate some cheesecake, and my digestive system is now in rotorooter mode!

T-Square
May 14, 2009

IOwnCalculus posted:

I think the catte under that Mustang might prefer a Yellow 911 2.7 RS (replica)

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

IOwnCalculus posted:

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

loving effortpost right there.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Chaos reigns

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

After seeing the monster cock truck...

Goldmine this poo poo

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Peach-colored superhero car

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
Can this be the gently caress 2015 thread?
I didn't want to poo poo on anyone's "2015 is a good year" posts on the other thread, and 13" is used to disappointment anyway.
I welcomed 2015 morning by throwing up a lot (not alcohol related), spent the day shivering under a blanket on a 28C day, and the next night with the runs. Couldn't sleep, half dead and my liver hurts.
Wow, great start to the year.
Haven't eaten anything since dec 30th except some popcorn on the 31st which was thrown up anyway and it's 5min until the 3rd jan

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Red Rocket

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
This has been bugging the poo poo out of me for like 2 weeks, what ever happened to the dude with the turboed reliant(?) wagon? Username started with a d.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Silver Rocket

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
ITS A ROCKET SHIP

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
2015 is being pretty good to me so far, broke my 7 month dry spell last night :quagmire:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

wow, seven whole months?

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Haha, its coming up on 6 years for me. Go f yourself.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Cage posted:

Haha, its coming up on 6 years for me. Go f yourself.

How do you think he broke his dryspell? :colbert:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

im a bit over 3 years at the moment, if i include before that girl it goes up to... uh, 26 and a half-ish. :thumbsup:

anyone says that s the solution to my problems im jumping through the moniter to punc you in the head

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Fucknag posted:

im a bit over 3 years at the moment, if i include before that girl it goes up to... uh, 26 and a half-ish. :thumbsup:

Well theres your problem.

~6 days for me.

E: VVVV I've never seen a vagina.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

i registered this account 20 days after the last time i saw a vagina
literally ive never been a goon and had sex at the same time

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

I usually go a year or more between, holy christ I am so glad i'm not alone in that for once. Never before have I appreciated AI so drat much :allears:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Non sex having motherfuckers ITT

Had a vagina on my face this afternoon :smug:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

arent you married that poo poo dosent count

e: cause youre always together i mean not cause its less worthy somehow i just feel the need to clarify that point

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Fucknag posted:

arent you married that poo poo dosent count

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Tell us another loving one.

E: Since marriage I gently caress others/my hands more than I gently caress his face. :catstare:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Vagina is a vagina is a vagina :colbert:

Besides, do you know how many married people I know that have sex maybe a couple times a year? Yeah it's not exclusive to single people.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Ways to not get laid: "where are the poo poo tickets in this house" is not a good expression to your so.

Its been.... 12 hours. But this afternoon I bought my new compressor so that put a damper on things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
Postin' in both threads :smug:

Capitalism!

• Locked thread