Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iForge
Oct 28, 2010

Apple's new "iBlacksmith Suite: Professional Edition" features the iForge, iAnvil, and the iHammer.
Yeah I'm like 3 days, and seeing someone tomorrow night :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

January Sex Thread: I Get More Than You

[edit] also what the hell is a poo poo ticket?

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Jan 4, 2015

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Toliet paper.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 247 days!)

Made it. Been here about 14 hours, and already getting ready to throw cardboard boxes in front of the 4.0. :banjo:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
are you talking about how long since you've gotten laid too?

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
why he'd wanna use cardboard as a condom is beyond me.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
It would just get messy.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
He has a 4.0, Not like he's going to bust through cardboard with that.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
gently caress lovely people.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Well, that's one way to get your average numbers up...

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

I'm going to have sex with my wife tonight just to bring the sad average of this thread up. Well, also to have sex.

goatse guy
Jan 23, 2007
hello im back in ai buy me avatars plz :-*

meatpimp posted:

I'm going to have sex with my wife tonight just to bring the sad average of this thread up. Well, also to have sex.

meatpimp, I think outliers like CSB and I already brings the average way up.

Though the most action I got in December was a Pap smear and an IUD.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot

meatpimp posted:

I'm having sex with my future wife tonight. Maybe twice!

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

meatpimp posted:

The older I get, the more absurd it seems to me that anyone should care about how many times they bump uglies in the first place. Or if they do at all.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Cat Terrist posted:

The older I get, the more absurd it seems to me that anyone should care about how many times they bump uglies in the first place. Or if they do at all.

Next stop after those thoughts? Genital mutilation. Seek help (and sex) Terrist!

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

meatpimp posted:

Next stop after those thoughts? Genital mutilation. Seek help (and sex) Terrist!

Too late for that.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

meatpimp posted:

What the hell are you on so I can avoid it?

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Cat Terrist posted:

What the hell are you on so I can avoid it?

I'm on endorphins from a bike ride in 3*C weather, windy and wet. You know you want some.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I split up with my ladyfriend today. I turned her down on the whole emotionally broken gently caress for old time's sake thing earlier.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Did I post is rite thred? Pleez adviz.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

keykey posted:

Did I post is rite thred? Pleez adviz.

Yez

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

88h88 posted:

I split up with my ladyfriend today. I turned her down on the whole emotionally broken gently caress for old time's sake thing earlier.

Bad move, goodbye sex can be the best.

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

meatpimp posted:

Bad move, goodbye sex can be the best.

Last time I had goodbye sex I got her pregnant and while my kid is awesome holy gently caress now I have 18 more years of dealing with my loving idiot ex. I added up my child support and it's in the neighborhood of $50k for the first 10 years. 7 more to go.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

i have no sex :smith:

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

LloydDobler posted:

Last time I had goodbye sex I got her pregnant and while my kid is awesome holy gently caress now I have 18 more years of dealing with my loving idiot ex. I added up my child support and it's in the neighborhood of $50k for the first 10 years. 7 more to go.

Nightmare fuel right there, goddamn.

When I got of the phone with a wise experienced friend before I went off to dump my cheating ex (who I was nuts for), one of the last things he said was "you oughta hit that one last time". I was too heartsick to even contemplate that, but I always kind of wished I had...

...Until your story, so thanks for that. I wouldn't piss on the ex if she was on fire; sending her money would probably kill me.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

I too was a sexless goon, until I met my SO and now I'm up to here in kinky bedroom shenanigans :smug:

But to lead the discussion elsewhere, roadhead is a great way to fix a boring drive through the prairies. One of the few times where I think I would have preferred to own an automatic, the shifter makes it a bit difficult at times.

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
She still has at least one free hand, right? Make her work BOTH sticks! :haw:

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
nooooo thread turn left, nooooooooo~

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

I'd be a little leery if she can work two sticks at once.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
GF texts me: Go pick up poo poo tickets on your way home from work.

10 minutes later....

Oh we are out of bread.

:3:

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

road head kinda sucks tho tbh
(Seriously, I'd much rather pull over onto a back road and gently caress around. Just doesn't work geometrically when you're sitting beside each other. That's also a big part of the reason I like wagons :q:)

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
Best sex I've ever had was in the back of a '92 Cherokee in the parking lot of a national park. Also, road head is awful in a Cherokee, manual or auto, it's that stupid shifter.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
Bench seat and a column shift makes a lot of those problems go away.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Well, there was plenty of loving going on.. Just not people.

Ferd is throwing too lean codes since it has been around -10 degrees. Not sure if o2 gave up, maf gave up, or what. Too drat cold. Brought generic reader that doesn't do live data. May need to amazon myself a Bluetooth elm 327. Still getting decent milage out of it so.. :shrug:

West SAAB Story fucked around with this message at 07:30 on Jan 5, 2015

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

meatpimp posted:

My jacobs ladder was one of the best experiences of my life.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
At least it was until i tore one of the bars completely out on accident :(

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002
I told you not to stick it in there. :mad:

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Had to google that. Just glad it doesn't involve electricity. Well, inherently anyway :unsmigghh:

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

Tommychu posted:

Had to google that. Just glad it doesn't involve electricity. Well, inherently anyway :unsmigghh:

You'll still never look at hewy lewis in the same way, now.

Jesus gently caress expecting another 10-14" of snow by Wednesday. Tomorrow it may just get to 33deg so the snow and black ice can get another glaze. Awesome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

Dannywilson posted:

Best sex I've ever had was in the back of a '92 Cherokee in the parking lot of a national park. Also, road head is awful in a Cherokee, manual or auto, it's that stupid shifter.

Quoted for lies. Roadhead is never awful, and being the ex owner of a '92 Cherokee manual myself, it's really fun for her to work the gearshift while you're helping her out.

Jesus Christ. What has this thread turned me into?

• Locked thread