Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

i post in both im schrodingers coolkid

thats how that works right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

ExplodingSims posted:

No it just makes you a double loser.

i mean your not wrong

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

*flicks cigarette at u*

basterd i quoit smoking nearly 5 years ago

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

OFFICER 13 INCH posted:

I'd like to go on record as saying that the free marke has decided to allow competition for the rightful chat thread and any closing or modifications by forums management will be viewed as hostile resistance to a legitimate enterprise and so help me god if you close this thread early The People shall rise up and reclaim what is rightfully theirs

raun pol 2016 support libertarianism and dergulatinon

gay abortions w/ assault rifles etc

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

hey theres an idea someone bring me some weed so i can fail the inevitable piss test for job applications but not actually give a gently caress about it

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

wow, seven whole months?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

im a bit over 3 years at the moment, if i include before that girl it goes up to... uh, 26 and a half-ish. :thumbsup:

anyone says that s the solution to my problems im jumping through the moniter to punc you in the head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

arent you married that poo poo dosent count

e: cause youre always together i mean not cause its less worthy somehow i just feel the need to clarify that point

• Locked thread