Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rscott
Dec 10, 2009
i'm lactose intolerant and i have 3 lbs of ice cream and a whole can of whipped cream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
In a retroactive fuck2014.gif event I checked my mail today for the first time in like a week or something I guess and I owe another $500 or so in medical bills for physical therapy visits my insurance declined to cover

e: I mean if I had known this I wouldn't have spent around that much money on stuff my car could use but were not absolutely essential to getting the operation of the car ugggggggghhhhhh this always happens

rscott fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Jan 2, 2015

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
are you talking about how long since you've gotten laid too?

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
nooooo thread turn left, nooooooooo~

• Locked thread