Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

LloydDobler posted:

Last time I had goodbye sex I got her pregnant and while my kid is awesome holy gently caress now I have 18 more years of dealing with my loving idiot ex. I added up my child support and it's in the neighborhood of $50k for the first 10 years. 7 more to go.

Nightmare fuel right there, goddamn.

When I got of the phone with a wise experienced friend before I went off to dump my cheating ex (who I was nuts for), one of the last things he said was "you oughta hit that one last time". I was too heartsick to even contemplate that, but I always kind of wished I had...

...Until your story, so thanks for that. I wouldn't piss on the ex if she was on fire; sending her money would probably kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread