Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Fucknag posted:

basterd i quoit smoking nearly 5 years ago

In about a month, I'll hit the 10 year mark. For tobacco, anyway.

Now if I could just figure out where my :420: is....

e: found it. holy gently caress is it stale as poo poo. I need to smoke more, I think I bought this 1/8 sometime last spring or summer.

Fucknag posted:

hey theres an idea someone bring me some weed so i can fail the inevitable piss test for job applications but not actually give a gently caress about it

Get a benzo script, you won't give much fucks about much (but you'll turn into the biggest rear end in a top hat on earth when you skip a dose, and the w/d loving sucks). That way you wind up getting a bitchy call from whatever doctor runs the place, and you give them an rX number, and get to act :smug: about it.

Trying to ween myself off of the benzos. I'm down to one, occasionally two, a day - I'm prescribed 9 a day. Librium is something that's typically prescribed for about 2, maybe 3 weeks, at most... not 2 months - and I've made that 2 month script stretch over 4 months now. If I take half of what I'm prescribed, I sleep a solid 15+ hours. I still have about 90 left :stare:

jamal posted:

Happy new years jerks. Hanging out with a few good friends and doing some drinking.

It's 5am, everyone's long asleep. I'm happy with my :420: and (nearly asperges like obsession with) this bluetooth LED bulb. I need two more to finish the fixture itself, that's only another... oh.. $180. :stonk: If I could afford it, and the app was more reliable, every loving light in the house would have one of these bulbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread