Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

One last thing about Peace Walker is that there is a metric fuckload of content in that game. It's insane how much stuff is in there, and how much better it plays with a second stick for aim rather than using the face buttons for the camera.

If you're planning on playing TPP, it's worth going through, as it's the continuation of that story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
Steam: THE GAY AGENDA
PSN: The_Perfect_Dump

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blPpnnSOiwk

:stare:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

That video got a lot of goons banned ont he SC forums for posting versions where they edited out the furry poo poo.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Forgetting the best thing to come out of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-AJ9d6A2Yk

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Kill all furries

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
http://youtu.be/kT59uo3kz98?t=1m44s

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

The gently caress is this?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

holocaust bloopers posted:

The gently caress is this?

A furry got to do a face to face interview with Chris Roberts, the cocaine enthusiast videogame producer behind Star Citizen. He then re-cut it to include his fursona, loud squeaks and promptly threw a fit when people made fun of it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Booblord Zagats posted:

A furry got to do a face to face interview with Chris Roberts, the cocaine enthusiast videogame producer behind Star Citizen. He then re-cut it to include his fursona, loud squeaks and promptly threw a fit when people made fun of it.

Two things: Chris Roberts is a furry and he's a coke head?

Lol

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Two things: Chris Roberts is a furry and he's a coke head?

Lol

He's definitely a coke head, but not a furry afaik. I suck at wording poo poo. the dude who interviewed him is the furry and chances are that Roberts had no loving clue it was going to be cut to what it became

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Rather be a cokehead than a furry.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rather be a cokehead than a furry.

Cokeheads seem to do alright for themselves until they gently caress up and get busted for tax fraud

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Booblord Zagats posted:

Cokeheads seem to do alright for themselves until they gently caress up and get busted for tax fraud

Tim Allen

GWB

Robert Downey Jr

Hunter S Thompson

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Bolow posted:

Forgetting the best thing to come out of that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-AJ9d6A2Yk

Holy loving poo poo lol

If y'all feel like FC4 co-OP add PantslessWithWolves on Steam

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
my steam name is haji dangerfield

the wolfenstein game is legit as gently caress

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Steam: (ง'̀-'́)ง HDI (ง'̀-'́)
Origin: AlcoholicMom

~Gamez~

AoE2, BF4, Rust, The Forest, Don't Starve, etc.

Me too. It'll probably run smoother than all that work we did to get Generals working lol.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
I'm in the GiP Steam group as Erectile Dysfunction. I'm not on as much as I used to be, but I enjoy the company of goons as much as any other internet weirdos.

thetechnoloser
Feb 11, 2003

Say hello to post-apocalyptic fun!
Grimey Drawer
In the GiP group as "Babies: The Other White Meat". I play CoD:AW a decent amount, but lately it's been a lot of MG:R and DA:I.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I'm going to have to brush up on AoE2 if so many of you are in on it :getin:

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Icon Of Sin posted:

I'm going to have to brush up on AoE2 if so many of you are in on it :getin:

I'm so bad at it, but idgaf, it's fun to build through the whole tech tree and lose miserably.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Steam: (ง'̀-'́)ง HDI (ง'̀-'́)
Origin: AlcoholicMom

~Gamez~

AoE2, BF4, Rust, The Forest, Don't Starve, etc.

Me too. It'll probably run smoother than all that work we did to get Generals working lol.

yeah sorry i piked out on you guys after the second game
went for a smoke and my flatmate shut the door and locked me out then went out
fucks sake

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Two Finger posted:

yeah sorry i piked out on you guys after the second game
went for a smoke and my flatmate shut the door and locked me out then went out
fucks sake

Lol no worries I was talking about all the voodoo we had to do on Hamachi and how flaky the multiplayer was. I think we were p much done after we got buttfucked by the computer that one round anyways.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
gently caress hamachi

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I picked up Space Engineers for :10bux: last night because it's supposed to be Gary's Mod meets Minecraft. I've played around for about 5 hours now and I'd say it was well worth the money if for no other reason than spaceship crashes. If anyone else wants to try multiplayer let me know and I can set a server up or something.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Lol no worries I was talking about all the voodoo we had to do on Hamachi and how flaky the multiplayer was. I think we were p much done after we got buttfucked by the computer that one round anyways.

Use tunngle fool. It's way easier to use than Hamachi. Downside being you can't print goatse on someone elses computer as easily

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Hekk posted:

I picked up Space Engineers for :10bux: last night because it's supposed to be Gary's Mod meets Minecraft. I've played around for about 5 hours now and I'd say it was well worth the money if for no other reason than spaceship crashes. If anyone else wants to try multiplayer let me know and I can set a server up or something.

I'm down. Bought it and I forgot that I had it. I'm sure there's more of us who have this as well.

Bolow posted:

Use tunngle fool. It's way easier to use than Hamachi. Downside being you can't print goatse on someone elses computer as easily

Ty :3:

cuz

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

gently caress hamachi

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

man gemini rue sucks rear end. it's a adventure game with pointless shooting mechanics in it. it wouldn't be so bad if the shooting mechanics didn't lag out or were skippable.
kinda impressive how much i hate this game.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Hekk posted:

If you want rocket explosions with a side of space exploration get Kerbal Space Program. There's a forum thread here for it that's usually good (for game thread standards, at least :v: ). It's available through Steam.

SA thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688393

KSP.gif:

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Icon Of Sin posted:

If you want rocket explosions with a side of space exploration get Kerbal Space Program. There's a forum thread here for it that's usually good (for game thread standards, at least :v: ). It's available through Steam.

KSP.gif:

Needs more struts.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Icon Of Sin posted:

KSP.gif:

I have had Kerbal Space Program for ages but I am too stupid to figure out how to land on anything other than the earth. I can orbit and eventually I figured out how to intercept the moon's orbit but ran out of fuel before I could get the ship to land.

justice4trayvawn
Oct 26, 2014
Hekk are you not in the steam group? i tried to make you admin or w/e but didnt see your name.....im the owner of it so whoever wants a magical star or w.e just let me know. or i can transfer owner to someone if you know how.

e: nm found it, made all names i recognize mods or w/e

justice4trayvawn fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Jan 3, 2015

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

justice4trayvawn posted:

Hekk are you not in the steam group? i tried to make you admin or w/e but didnt see your name.....im the owner of it so whoever wants a magical star or w.e just let me know. or i can transfer owner to someone if you know how.

e: nm found it, made all names i recognize mods or w/e

Where did you guys find that MTF transgender picture for the Steam Group? That poo poo is creepy as gently caress and an image search on Google only turns up the GiP Steam group.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hekk posted:

Where did you guys find that MTF transgender picture for the Steam Group? That poo poo is creepy as gently caress and an image search on Google only turns up the GiP Steam group.

gunny you into some weird poo poo

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I'm so used to seeing it, I couldn't imagine not having it at this point.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Hekk just doing his best mohammed atta impersonation while I watched. Space Engineers is confirmed to be a chill game for chill bros who don't know anything about struts or vectors.

Helldump Immunity. fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Jan 3, 2015

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

gently caress yeah!!! That was awesome.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
OORAGH GUMMY SERGEANT

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Disrespectful selfie of the aftermath

Nevr forget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
that poo poo's the best crash test dummies in space game ever.

• Locked thread