Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I guess this is happy hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

What a fuckin plot twist.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

From what I've watched this year this has definitely been my favorite thing so far.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Synced again!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Northan posted:

This is why they did this. The routing was the fun part of putting together an Animal Crossing speedrun.

True. It's just not fun to watch the entirety of it being done, it would have worked better as a 10 minute YouTube video with narration and frequent fast-forwarding.

It's nice being able to take a break from the stream without feeling like you are missing something though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

Everyone who recommended it to you was doing so ironically. Basically they explain what the goal of the run is (earn X amount of bells and no longer be a slave to Tom Nook), explain the exploit they use and then it's more than half an hour of using the exploit to grind bells. Ta-dah.

• Locked thread