Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

ullerrm posted:

To be fair, as idiotic as he is, he's still a better poster than ArfJason. Games 2015: "You're all human being supremes in the retard council"

e: VVVVVV

He makes me laugh occasionally, but outside of impzone he's 10% good posts and 90% white noise.

"Hahaha you loving human being, youre such a stupid unfunny moron, i only even laugh at ONE out of every ten of your posts, pathetic lil bitch."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

DoctorWhat posted:

i really should grind out my Sonic Generations Unleashed Project times and do a run of that.

I would watch the poo poo out of that

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
making an iwbtg clone that is still full of traps yet isn't completely unforgiving is really hard

instead putting rooms full of spikes that move every 2 seconds or something is considered good design and if you don't like it the game is just too hard for you xD

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
coolkid is one of the best runners of one of the best games so i can let a whiffed joke slide

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread