Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

I was confused watching this since last time I plated RoR, chests only gave you a pick of 3? random items. Most of my runs ended on level 2 or 3 because you got bullshit items and the portal bosses were brutal. Need to go back and re-play now, it looks much more fun.

Fullscreen mode feels like cheating when you can take out the exploration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Kanfy posted:

I've never eaten at a Burger King and I'm pretty sure I'll now be too terrified to ever do so.

It is at least better than mcdonalds.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

The Ferret King posted:

I really like this runner. He's got a lot of interesting explanation to offer throughout.

He's genuinely excited when he pulls off some bullshit.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

AbrahamLincolnLog posted:

What the gently caress? During the Perfect Dark run Kill was like, 20K behind, wasn't it? What did I miss?

Yetee donated 15k

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Knitting girl right back on camera.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

The "Home is where the :love: is" Link cross-stitch bid prize was cute, but I didn't get my donation in on time. Is there any way to get in touch with the contributor, triangles, to find out if they'd do a commission?

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Crain posted:

Anyone get (or even get an email about) their AGDQ shirts from the yetee yet?

Ordered three on the 9th, no shipping notification yet.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

They're probably not used to getting 3000? orders in a week so I don't mind being patient. A shotgun email about the delay would be nice though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Gamma Nerd posted:

Wear the shirt in the dark :ssh:

If i had known it was glowy, I would have bought one. My order finally arrived though! :toot:

• Locked thread