Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
The subscribers are worse than free chat. Donation comments get read and you hardly see a biblethump. Terrible sound quality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
AH HYAH HYAH HYAH HA HA HA HA

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
HYA HYA HYA HA HA HA HA HA HA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

PHEW man!

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
AH HAH HAH HAH HAH!!

this run is hilarious and zany :laugh:

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
This game could have easily been in the Wario Ware universe

How is this so long.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
mecharichter just silently seething

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
holy poo poo spikevegeta shut the gently caress up

that horrible laugh is not contagious

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
What kind of accent is it where you pronounce your Rs like Ws like a baby

e: it's called Elmer Fudd syndrome and it's actually a speech impediment

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Mighty Dicktron posted:

It's a speech impediment.

thanks yeah my bad

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Justin Time! posted:

Uh, I just bought the humble bundle merchandise pack for 30 dollars, but when I try to select a country for shipping "Malaysia" is not in the list, what?

lol

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Silent Hill and classic Resident Evils are almost guaranteed to be boring.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Is autistic how you describe the monkey ball deluxe runner's personality? Is there any description that can be more precise besides calling someone autistic all the time.

This guy is obviously a ~*-Big Deal High Roller-*~ streaming monkey ball like six hours a day so... talk like a valley girl get money

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
This runner complaining about how much the developers got paid lol

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
what the gently caress is everyone's problem he donated $2000

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Vulajin has an awful laugh

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
I tried to watch the Secret of Mana last year with the same commentator and I just either phase out or cannot understand his english

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
wow two assholes one game

medibot might have been trying too hard

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Are there no exercises to get rid of the Elmer Fudd speech impediment

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
lol a games journalist wondering how a game designer made a career from a terrible game

similar to how perplexing it is that games journalism still exists

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
How can you take someone else's IP and make money off it lke the Yetee/Video Game mascot subscriber emotes?

Does everything fall under parody and satire and companies don't give a poo poo?

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Poultron posted:

People ask this all the time, it's definitely legal but largely they would just like huge loving assholes for trying to stop it. Especially in this case where basically all the profit goes to charity.

Except for the other 11 months out of the year when they're taking Mario and Samus and putting a meme on it.

But cool I'm glad that people can make money using another company's work, I will be on this gravy train shortly

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Inepta Lacerta posted:

Even though they're not running (Yoshi's Island) this year, just having CarlSagan and TriHex on the couch just makes things... better somehow.

Yeah if Trihex was running he would be in last place and act like a bitch again

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

burntpork posted:

Are donation readers really something people are complaining about? In a charity event?

When the organizers are getting paid to run this charity by the charity for the charity your standards have to be raised hth

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Quest For Glory II posted:

I just realized the guy who shits on MGR Revengeance and hates it while running it is running it again this year, that's gonna own

That was actually the commentator I think Flicky

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Everything is awesome.

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

SWMadness posted:

Remind me again why we should care what the Twitch chat is saying? Because we are talking about people who think humor and worthwhile dialogue involve endlessly spamming emoticons.

Because this is the best reality tv marathon in existence?

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Ramadu posted:

Cancer is the only thing that gets funding right now in science. It is a loving endless ocean of money so you try to link your research to it in any way possible because no one gives a flying gently caress about anything else. Thats what my lab and lots of others have resorted to doing. It's actually incredibly depressing and a subject for another place because woo we're raising even more money to toss as a drop in the ocean.

Everyone knows Prevent Cancer Foundation is a scam but drat

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Holy gently caress get some real engineers next year please

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

wow

I think Gilder is on the couch, the same guy who got paid by the cancer charity to make a really really low effort trailer for AGDQ

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
This thread got shittier than a Trials run with commentary by SA Goon Gildersneeze who scammed the Prevent Cancer Charity with a terrible agdq 2015 trailer

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Golden Goat posted:

Just came in at the end of this to see him get flung across the track. Must have missed a good run.

naw the guy went over estimate and then had to show just how hard the game is

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Swan Curry posted:

$2000 seems like way too much for an incentive like Pokemon Green

Two bad final fantasy let's players have gotten $3000 + in one month of patreon for trying to play through most of the FF series

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Leeham721 posted:

The endings to these events trigger my anxiety so it's time to duck out. Too many feels, too much realisation that the days are now empty. poo poo runs all day are better than no runs for 5 months straight.

lol

You got 50k+ viewers you guys need to chill the gently caress out

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
one thins is for sure the internet sucked this time around

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
This finale is incredibly boring

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
tech guys are so bitchy wow

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

AbrahamLincolnLog posted:

After an entire week I still don't know what Tinybuild does other than "publishes games" and what it's relevance is to AGDQ. :shrug: It's kind of a stupid ad.

This but PCF

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Eonwe posted:

is it anyone's business? yea I mean technically if someone wants to see how the money they are donating is being spent then it sure is

but lets not imply they don't deserve to get paid for the time running it (especially since it went much better this year than last year)

thats a lot of money raised for charity and pretty small overhead in GDQ expenses and even small overhead when considering the relatively small overhead that PCF has

are there nonprofits where more money goes toward their cause of choice than PCF? yea, but still PCF is a good charity and its well within the bounds of reasonable expenses

When PCF is paying for superfluous positions like "video editor" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sBkWl53oHs it makes me wonder how hard those scientists are working on cancer research™

I hope this guy doesn't regurgitate peer-reviewed testings and go "YEP THEY WERE RIGHT $75,000 WELL SPENT"

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
I work with what the bare bones site gives me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
To be fair I looked at PCF's Young Investigator Progress Reports:

http://www.pcf.org/site/c.leJRIROrEpH/b.6147035/k.A323/Progress_Reports.htm

I guess with PhDs they couldn't bother updating their work lol