Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Alteisen posted:

Yea this race is going to be insane, its all the best goldeneye players.

Except for Ace, Clemens, and Marc, the current 3 best Goldeneye players. Still should be a really great race.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

ohon just might be the best video game player. My fake wager is on him.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Ohon playing the long con, getting ready to WR in MM5 at the marathon. Good run by KMAC.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Crain posted:

I don't know but witwix has it. He's like the only one who runs this game.

BBF_ has a 52:56 that I believe is still the record because Witwix doesn't run 100% enough to take it back. I think he only started practicing again for AGDQ like last week. BBF_'s VOD here - http://www.twitch.tv/bbf_/c/5235280

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

All the setup delays and other nonsense was worth it. Must see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

I think the idea (from a year or two ago) had been something like IWTBTG first, see how that does, then Boshy if that's not a complete trainwreck. Precision platformers in general have seen some broader representation, with N, Dustforce, & Super Meat Boy also being run. Anywho, K2 and K3 would both be pretty great to see at a marathon, though I don't know if any of the better runners for those games have any interest in playing them in such a setting. TenShots has been playing a lot of Destiny lately, and that would also be a decent watch.

• Locked thread