Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Though it is fairly recent, Crypt of the Necrodancer was designed in part with speedruns in mind, so I will be looking out for that one. Especially so if a bard run is as stupidly fast as I think it would be.

Also, Perfect Dark is likely going to be worth seeing, as the Big Bossman's run of Goldeneye 007 with RWhiteGoose (BABY) from last year was excellent. Get hype!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Great Goldeneye and Perfect Dark runs, floor watching aside.

The only disappointment was that RWhiteGoose sounded a bit more sedate than usual. The best part of his run last year was his level of hype and cries of "YEAH BABY!". I can understand wanting to tone it down for the sake of other runners, but it was a huge part of what made him so entertaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWDRtyq3Yhg, in case you haven't seen it before.

• Locked thread