Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Captain Invictus posted:

I only played a little bit of AC honestly, so I skipped it.

That blindfolded Yoshi's Island run though, and then Accordian%, that was soooo goooood!

Is the regular Yoshi's Island run worth watching or is it basically the same as last year's?
I didn't see last year's but I thought the Yoshi's Island run was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Captain Invictus posted:

I'll give it a watch then. Anything else past the blindfolded yoshi run that's must-see? I've watched everything I've wanted to from before that so far. Got the Half Life 2 video queued up as well, as I want to see someone beat that in 50 minutes, because of course
Yeah, Arkham City, Vice City, the Pokemon Blue no save corruption run are all great, and the Super Mario RPG and KHII Final Mix runs are fantastic but also really long. I'd suggest putting them on while you're doing something else.

EDIT: The KHII run is hilarious because they sing Disney songs during the Gummi Ship sections and do a surprisingly decent job.

• Locked thread