Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Mad Fnorder posted:

So, when's professional YoCo?

Bonus Stream. Medibot is doing stuff at the event but its nebulous as to what else and when.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Gamma Nerd posted:

Yeah, several Japanese runners got their expenses paid by the JRTA marathon a few months ago. Ohon is also gonna be there, playing MM5 and CV3, and he's an absurdly good player.

This and also Hanage doing super castlevania 4.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Sir Tonk posted:

Pretty sure I've never seen a PJ run without that line.

also "UMMMMM", and "I disagree"

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Just watch all three of the Arcade Block. Violent Storm is peak 90s it's so beautiful.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Rorus Raz posted:

I went ahead and chipped in five for that sub 2 minute ride.

You and all these other people with cojones https://gamesdonequick.com/tracker/donations/12

• Locked thread