Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere
I will continue to be amazed and depressed at how many donations kill/save the animals will bring in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Looking forward to Shovel Knight and Transistor speedruns. Also glad there are more arcade games being run.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Is that awkward kid who would sit on the couch uninvited coming back? The one who talked about bringing condoms or whatever and randomly did jumping jacks?

If so I would probably frisk that guy before letting him in.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

People actually drink Budlight Lime? :barf:

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

geri_khan posted:

I'm trying and failing to figure out the visual reference in the "What is a Man?" one. Is it to something specific, because it looks specifically familiar.

(yes I know the quote. It's the style that puzzles me)

It reminds me of the Saved by the Bell intro, or most trapper keeper designs from the early 90's.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

This game is loving boring.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

I'm not going to win any prizes and I don't donate in attempts to win any prizes, but I find the Twitch sweatshirt + other twitch stuff being a grand prize pretty hilarious.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

This guy offered to make a GDQ trailer, idiots if they don't take him up on it.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Eonwe posted:

so ive heard rumors that blueglass has been segregated to his own little area

is this just people inventing drama or is it true-ish

Nobody puts Blueglass in the corner :argh:

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Synastren posted:

ed: How the gently caress did they get twitch to donate 100% of the subscription income?

Well their gear is the GRAND PRIZE of this +1mil charity event, probably small price to pay for that kind of advertising.

If I wanted a Twitch hoodie so bad I would just go to a local shop and have one made.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Cerebulon posted:

Apparently banning costumes, signs, dolls and 'grandstanding' (Which is kind of a shame for entirely different reasons) is because the organiser is being Politically Correct and a "SJW nutjob" and is trying to stop Gamers from being Gamers. These are actual things people have said.

I'm personally not going to miss that guy who had his waifu sitting on his lap for 3 days straight on stream.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

African AIDS cum posted:

This sucks big poo poo.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Countblanc posted:

It's really hosed up how the main character is a little girl in a skirt murdering everyone. I feel like I'm going to be on some sort of list watching this! What were these streamers thinking?!

I'm having a hard time following this game, where are the titty powerups?

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Why is the NES block starting at 5am and why was the Touhoo titty game during prime time?

Edit: Oh poo poo...someone's got a doll on cam.

katkillad2 fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Jan 6, 2015

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Sucks TMR choked, but he beat Ikari Warriors without using a continue so he is a legend in my book.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

This is one of the most impressive co-op runs that comes to memory.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Tracula posted:

I don't know what amused me more. The goons triggered the Battle Block Theater run or the goons triggered by New Super Marisa Land run.

How many waifus do you think got cucked to get that bad anime game played during primetime?

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Beekeeping and You posted:

was the battletoads run good? I sort of wanted to see it, but it was at like 4 am

Yes, find the VOD and watch it.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

This is one of those you aren't going to enjoy every run situations, because I think the Zelda 2 stuff has been fantastic.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Lloyd Van Buren posted:

NES Golf donation incentive needs to be added right now please UA

This...

The sad thing is I'm pretty sure he got rejected once or twice from playing something at AGDQ, I'm glad someone finally remedied that.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Wow spoilers

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

At least the commenter is pretty good.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

I understand this game isn't going to be for everyone, but I just played this game for the first time last year and what he's done in 9 minutes took me like 2 hours.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Need dat sweet sweet skooma.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

BOI goes over estimate, RIP.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

This guy is slowly killing the chance we see BOI again at a GDQ.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

At least we have Studio coming up soon with Risk of Rain :swoon:

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Boogalo posted:

I was confused watching this since last time I plated RoR, chests only gave you a pick of 3? random items. Most of my runs ended on level 2 or 3 because you got bullshit items and the portal bosses were brutal. Need to go back and re-play now, it looks much more fun.

Fullscreen mode feels like cheating when you can take out the exploration.

There's an artifact or something that lets you turn an option on to select what items you want instead of it being random.

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

I need a cigarette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

I personally don't care to see peoples waifu dolls on stream.

• Locked thread