Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
BOTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

I am glad I am in SD and not in the hellblasted blizzard snowland that is currently the east coast naval bases.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Analogical posted:

Just got a frantic call from PERSUPP and my command, who together seem to have discovered I don't have an extension on file (??) and that my EAOS is 2FEB and I need to get them this poo poo so I can get a DD214.

I don't have a cac reader at the moment, so I can't get on BUPERS to check. But that seems like a massive oversight/mistake somewhere as my EAOS shouldn't be until 2FEB17 and I've never been told anything about 2015. But it's going to be interesting to see yeoman theater for the next two days as they figure out how bad someone hosed up somewhere.

I should ride this out and get out next week idc

This exact same thing happened to me too, but if you got an E4 advancement they have a pretty solid case against you as far as keeping you in the Navy.

I can't remember exactly what it is, but I ended up not signing anything after they did a little digging and figured out what was going on.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

My orders to the WHCA got dropped two days ago after I was fully accepted to the point that they were sending me welcome aboard packets because they found out that they can't fit an FTS sailor into active billets. :smith:

The only upside to this is that my detailer is my previous chief who is awesome, and that if I don't get absurd orders I get to get out of the Navy.

• Locked thread