Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010
Have they actually been able to get one of those stupid loving things underway without it almost sinking yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
On the other hand, you should totally enlist with a JD. You will literally be the perfect sea lawyer. You can tell all the boots about how you know every bullshit regulation and how they could never get anything to stick to you if you go to see the old man.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Would rather read this than SWOS having a JO sesh about LCS.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Real talk, if I were young and single, and still on active duty around a big city that wasn't necessarily associated with the military, I would buy the gently caress out of some Dolphins and show that poo poo off to any half easy looking chick that looked like they wouldn't mace me immediately. Some dudes did that when we went to the Rose festival and they were dick deep in grade z stripper beef flaps the whole time we were there.

Also, I remember dudes going into Chicago when I was in A school and lying to drunk chicks about all of their military "experience" and being reasonably successful at getting laid. That bs seems to work really well on dumb Midwesterners.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

ManMythLegend posted:

Cool.

Awesome.

Thanks guys. Gonna check em out.

Barnes has a soul food buffet that is legit, and a night of the week, maybe Monday, that is $.99 fried chicken/catfish. Goddamn do I miss that place.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

My roommate is insist about getting a tattoo this weekend. Anyone know of a decent place in Pensacola were the chances of getting hepatitis are lower and the quality is good?

Why waste the money in town? I loving guarantee if you go out to the smoke pit and start talking you can find out who in the barracks is totally doing tattoos!

I'm not joking either, somebody is always doing them. They will be terrible, andyou will probably get an infection, but at least you wil, probably only have to buy some beer instead of payin 80 or 90 bux an hour for the same privilege.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

Yeaaaah I don't plan on getting one right now. He's my 18yr old division buddy. I'm 37 and feel duty bound to help him him make vaguely decent choices as long as it doesn't take much effort.

He honestly just want to walk to shop right in front of the base. Sigh.

It's your patriotic duty to take him to place across from base, right after you take him to the $2000 laptop place with the pretty chicks that wear too much perfume, and then you can celebrate his amazing decision making by getting him signed up for CLEP study guides FOR ONLY $99 A MONTH.

:911:

Edit: plz post pics of his SICK INK.
TIA

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jan 30, 2015

• Locked thread