Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nwabudike Morgan posted:

One time, I was pissing in my toilet with the door open, and my dog came in and kinda just stuck her head between my dick and the bowl while I was mid stream and she got piss on her head.
Word of warning 'cause of Super Bowl tomorrow.

Same. Except it was my dog sticking his head between my dog's dick and the ground; and then he went and pissed on his own paw. He is a special dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Hey Navy goons, tell me about being a corpsman.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

anything else?

it's pretty much like Arma

I am extremely bad at Arma.

ded posted:

do you enjoy looking at dicks? if so you will enjoy being a corpsman.

Dicks are p great, actually.

I made a sixty-four on the ASVAB and I apparently qualify for it, I'll be going to pick a job Wednesday.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

Nice humblebrag bitch

:allears:

PneumonicBook posted:

I'm not sure on what planet a 64 ASVAB is any kind of brag.

Edit:

I really wasn't trying to, just wanted to post my score in case anyone had any better suggestion/knowledge on it. :(

Anita Dickinme fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Feb 2, 2015

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Pandasmores posted:

Its a boring job honestly, made entertaining by the ways people injure themselves, but overall it's a bit discomforting if you care about your patients and see them get hosed by either medical or their commands. Which happens often if you're paying attention or even care.

Okay, thanks. I figured it'd be something to do since I plan on going to medical school.

Do corpsmen get to choose whether they're assigned to a marine unit or working the infirmary of a ship?

• Locked thread