Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Good to see the LS1 going to jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

m0t and MML post dick pics in fyad to determine whether OHP/BURKE or LCS is the better platform because otherwise this poo poo will never be over

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

ManMythLegend posted:

No need. I never claimed it was the best because it's not. I just hate it when people rail against kool aid drinking and then grab a pitcher full of a different color and chug until they drown.

No man, I get what you're saying. It's just that you're trying to argue with m0t. You're in a position to be CO/XO of one of those things some day, you have to be realistic about it. m0t is gonna top out at XO of SIPR mIRC and receiving PMs from retired, unnamed 3-stars.

What I'm saying is don't argue with m0t.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

Howard Phillips posted:

As a prior e-dawg, enlisted dudes have no idea the pain that officers, especially SWOs, dish out to each other. All is not safety observing and hanging out in staterooms for the junior SWO.

I got friend of the wardroom (idk if the navy does this) as the booby prize for a morale raffle and ended up having to take all my meals in there for a week and it was pretty wild. Not to mention the heinous poo poo that would go on during O-call when I was standing in for my DH or was the inport OOD.

e: p much anything that's "I'm not from the midwest" will work on a lot of dumb midwesterners, especially chicks looking for a meal ticket and a way out

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

justice4trayvawn posted:

Hoo yah peggy hill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005