Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Spiffeh posted:

I thought they were under a transfer ban
I know the Albanians have a reputation for financial corruption but this seems a bit much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

Spiffeh posted:

I thought they were under a transfer ban

FFP dont mean poo poo you all should have realised this by now

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Eto'o...

quote:

Samuel Eto'o could be on the way out of Sampdoria just a week after joining from Everton, according to reports in Italy.

The 33-year-old striker made his debut for Sampdoria as a 71st-minute substitute during a 5-1 defeat at Torino on Sunday.

Sampdoria manager Sinisa Mihajlovic subsequently ordered the squad to attend an extra training session - sparking a row with former Cameroon star Eto'o, who allegedly refused.

The club have refused to confirm the incident, which further reports claim could lead to the termination of Eto'o's contract after just one week.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Wigan have taken Liverpool youngster Sheyi Ojo on loan.

Supposedly McClean is off to Hull, although that hasn't been confirmed yet.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
BILD (again) says that the Schürrle deal is about to be bolded.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Tim Cahill has been released from New York Red Bulls and will probably show up at a premier league franchise shortly

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

euroboy posted:

Tim Cahill has been released from New York Red Bulls and will probably show up at a premier league franchise shortly

isn't he about 40 years old?

I suppose he could go to QPR.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

euroboy posted:

Got a source? Nothing I've seen says he's been released.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

Saw it on ESPN too and it's been rumored for a while now. I heard he was loving off to Qatar or something.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Shrapnig posted:

@NewYorkRedBulls: .@Tim_Cahill and the Red Bulls have reached a mutual decision to end his contract.

http://t.co/5TmJfd8wiV #RBNY http://t.co/ovDa0FiixW

Edit: Villa are now trying to sign Ricky Lambert.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Winning the Supporter's Shield, was without doubt, one of the best moments I have experienced in my career and I am now looking forward to my next chapter, of which I will announce in due course.

he dont need trophies to be a winner, but he is a winner

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Schürrle to Wolfsburg is a done deal.

https://twitter.com/VfL_Wolfsburg/status/562302854929870849

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

And lmao, €32m to Chelsea for an at best above average player.

With Reus' release clause at €25m this seems like an exceptionally bad deal.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Rangers are loaning 6 players from Newcastle lol

OoohU
Oct 26, 2013

Bitches ain't shit but genejacks & synths

Healbot posted:

Chelsea are the death of football :thumbsup:

ayb
Sep 12, 2003
Kills Drifters for erections
Palace put up an article bolding the Zaha deal but it disappeared and BBC says the deal is not done

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

Russ
Dec 17, 2005

Chimping around, kick my brains round the floor
These are the days - it never rains but it pours
The View From The Subbuteo World

Signed by Wolfsburg- Andre Schurrle

Today Subbuteo Expert Russ will be providing insight and analysis of players involved in deals from a Subbuteo player's perspective.

"If Subbuteo is anything to go by, Wolfsburg have got themselves a real steal here. Schurrle has a knack for being flicked into the right place, and loves to cut inside on my right index finger to unleash a shot fierce enough to knock the policeman figure off his policehorse if playing on a wobbly table. Fans of The Wolves beware though- Schurrle has a history of being chewed by the dog, and narrowly avoided being stood on in a messy altercation that took place during mum's cleaning rounds last week. A gamble worth taking? Time will tell."

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Lol

@TonyBarretTimes: Liverpool would be looking for a bid of around £5m from Aston Villa in order to consider selling Rickie Lambert.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Ugh. Cuadrado will be cool at Chelsea no doubt.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.
Kenny McLean to Aberdeen is a done deal. Speculation mounting on him being a replacement for Ryan Jack, with reported interest from Napoli and Roma. Any Serie A posters fancy weighing in on the possibility of this? Would hate to lose Jack.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Russ posted:

The View From The Subbuteo World

Signed by Wolfsburg- Andre Schurrle

Today Subbuteo Expert Russ will be providing insight and analysis of players involved in deals from a Subbuteo player's perspective.

"If Subbuteo is anything to go by, Wolfsburg have got themselves a real steal here. Schurrle has a knack for being flicked into the right place, and loves to cut inside on my right index finger to unleash a shot fierce enough to knock the policeman figure off his policehorse if playing on a wobbly table. Fans of The Wolves beware though- Schurrle has a history of being chewed by the dog, and narrowly avoided being stood on in a messy altercation that took place during mum's cleaning rounds last week. A gamble worth taking? Time will tell."

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Healbot posted:

yeah Schurrle is useless but i'm sure he'll do well enough in the Budesliga....cause it's crap

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

euroboy posted:

Lol

@TonyBarretTimes: Liverpool would be looking for a bid of around £5m from Aston Villa in order to consider selling Rickie Lambert.

Thats fairly cheeky

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Coohoolin posted:

Kenny McLean to Aberdeen is a done deal. Speculation mounting on him being a replacement for Ryan Jack, with reported interest from Napoli and Roma. Any Serie A posters fancy weighing in on the possibility of this? Would hate to lose Jack.

Sorry mate, Jack's off.

JorahTheExplorer
Oct 23, 2013

You aren't my Alves, Afonso Alves,
you make me sa-aad when sky's are blue,
and Georgie Best, cost fucking less,
so please take my Alves away.
I can't wait to find out who signs the next alfonso alves.
Also I thought yakubu was like dead

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lmao Brown Ideye is off already and WBA are supposedly taking a 6m hit

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9695644/transfer-news-brown-ideye-set-to-quit-west-bromwich-albion-for-qatar

Sky, I know, but still

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
this deadline day is garbage. Someone get the babelcopter.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
West Ham have apparently made an inquiry about about Vidic from Inter. We're so desperate for a center-back. It's going to be Roger Johnson again.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Bafetimbi Go Miss posted:

I have decided to stay With Swansea. I wanted to share this With you before the end of the transferts Windows. It's the best choice for me.

Even if i was sad before Because i didn't play a lot. Now everything is différent.I believe in this team and his project.

I have spoken With the coach and I have his confident and he have mine. I am lucky to play and live to Swansea.

everybody are very Kind and helpful With me. I'll do all my best to help the team 2 catch his goal.To all Swans fans i am jack!

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
Filip Djuričić to Southampton on loan is a Done Deal.

I know nothing about him but we did need some more bodies so we don't have to play either exhausted players or children.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I filled in the bbc sport website survey to complain about the Football Manager reporter.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

sassassin posted:

I filled in the bbc sport website survey to complain about the Football Manager reporter.

I too hate harmless fun

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
I could have sworn United sold Anderson like three windows ago.

MrL_JaKiri
Sep 23, 2003

A bracing glass of carrot juice!
There's a FIFA guy reporting now too

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Hoops posted:

I could have sworn United sold Anderson like three windows ago.

He was sent out on loan I think?

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Sky Sports are trying really hard to give a poo poo about Carlton Cole

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Sky Sports are trying really hard to give a poo poo about Carlton Cole

As have all west ham fans forever

e; hahaha Sully is back from signing CBs in France and failing. I guess it really was Nkoulou and Doria.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
After FIFA refused to let Ben Arfa play for Nice his lawyer has suggested that he might retire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

West Ham have apparently made an inquiry about about Vidic from Inter. We're so desperate for a center-back. It's going to be Roger Johnson again.

https://twitter.com/StanCollymore/status/562349382176362497
IT'S HAPPENING

• Locked thread