Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Gaz-L posted:

Fraction had a loop of the Mustafa Old Spice ads running while he was googling those facts, didn't he?

Funny, I was thinking a nonstop Drake playlist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Lurdiak posted:

Did you know it's the only comic in the world to have an official theme song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuosmf1_mKs

Well, it's more a mixtape than a dedicated theme, but Kieron Gillen makes tailored playlists for each of his books (not sure if it's per arc or as a whole).

And then there's Phonogram, which is just... yeah.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Majuju posted:

Elliott Kalan is amazing

Wait, this is the book the Floptacular One got hired to write? drat, I've got some catching up to do.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Dr. Hurt posted:

Is Time-Traveling Abe Lincoln also the clothing bandit, or would that be played by pervazoid number one?

I don't care who plays him, just as long as Elliot retains the rights to Seven Pounds once all this is over.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Jerusalem posted:

Gene Hackman's gonna be pissed.

Forget Hackman, what about Sheeva and the rest of the Shokan?

404GoonNotFound fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Feb 1, 2015

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

The MSJ posted:

So that's his job at the school. Or maybe he just got the job nobody wants.

Wolverine & The X-Men #19

Still have no idea why Ms. Sloan didn't get hired on. I mean, she has Wolverine Hair and everything.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

The MSJ posted:

TriceraGlobb needs to have one of those gimmicky toys made of him.

If Sauron thinks dinosaurs are so superior, why is he still in more clothes than the others?

How dare you shame him for being a never-nude! There are dozens of people like him! DOZENS!

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Just catching up after a few days off and...

zoux posted:

He loving nailed Gambit. I've been reading Peter David's latest X-Factor and he just has Gambit talking basically like a normal human being, and it sucks.

Mild spoiler: Apparently issue 3 begins with Gambit leaving a bedside note for Belladonna reading "It not you, it Gambit."

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
That's the one Scott AuckermHott Saucerman is writing, right?

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Jim the Nickel posted:

X-Men '92 #4

Way to let her down easy, Remy.

A-yup.

When Sims & Bowers promise something, they fuckin' deliver.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Dewgy posted:

Ha! Darkness Crabtree is the best. His gimmick is he's really old. And I think that's the good Lance Steel. :allears:

So old that he passed away a couple years back and left all his savings to his nephew, a yacht rock loving party boy who brings fruit baskets to the ring to give to his opponents.

And Lance Steel's time antics are practically child's play compared to the twisted knot that is Archibald Peck's timeline.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Look, if we're talking mainstream 90s midwest bumpkin country, if anything Adam Warlock is Alan Jackson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
In IDW he has the name because he was, well, the prison warden of a supermax fortress planet. He's still a big dude, just more along the lines of Ultra Magnus or Astrotrain.