Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

SilverSupernova posted:

Because sleeping with Daredevil and going batshit insane go hand in hand.

So it's not the brain cancer regeneration, it's actually syphillis?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

So was this one drawn by the guy who animates Family Guy?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

FredMSloniker posted:

Speaking of cancer, does anyone have the panels from 'The Death of Captain Marvel' where Reed Richards and some other guys cure cancer, and then they're all like 'why didn't we do this sooner'?

Isn't there a Superman panel somewhere where Lex Luthor is in jail and pretty much goes "Yeah I can't really plot Superman's downfall very well from in here, and I got bored, so I cured cancer."

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Thor doesn't like to be bored.

Did Thor just yell at the Infinity Gems? Because if so, :allears:

Also this thread has made me want to start keeping up with current X-Men comics so I can see the end of this current Juggernaut arc because I am now rooting for Rockslide to get the Gem.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Majuju posted:

SPIDER-MAN AND THE X-MEN #5

SPIDER-MAN AND THE X-MEN #5!!!

Did Rockslide become the Juggernaut yet?

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Sizone posted:

Could someone post the panel a page back where he's saying he's with a woman who is not his mother and who kisses well?

Look carefully at that comic page six posts up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Cat Thor is fanfic canon.

Cat Thor is Loki Canon