Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Say Nothing posted:

Sometimes comics are so weird that you just have to doubt their authenticity.

A seal yes. A baby no.
I actually own this issue. I'm going to have to dig up some sweet rear end NFL Superpro to share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

They let Krypto eat all the chocolate

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Or powers

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Oh no what did I do to my ward?!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Kraven going for a suicide by Hulk solution there

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Look at the saddest sack in the back, indoor baseball cap backwards to protect from sick burns about his mustache

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Good thing they keep shooting my bracelet

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Stardust needs a show, Nick Cage needs a Superman role

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Hulk either can make coffee or just scoops road water in cup

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

using super speed around a cat might kill the cat by turning it into a singularity

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Elmers uhh, planning to... uh just murder?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

He comes off more just mean and murdery than I remember

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Too many racists

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Darthemed posted:

Lightning Comics #4 (1940)

Venom: Carnage Unleashed #3 (1995)

Is that rob liefield?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Wanderer posted:

It's Andrew Wildman.

No the dude with the hair talking to carnage

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I'm sure they where easy to find after the lightning bolt calmed em down

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

hanks wouldn't draw anything that complex. he'd get tired of drawing multiple dudes and thus fuse them into a single dude, repeatedly.

he would then find a reason to just have a head to draw

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I am incapable of remembering any McFarlane comic, sorry

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Punisher but for influencers

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

It wasn't even a "science experiment." He was just being an rear end in a top hat to his ex and tried to justify it after the fact.

He looks like sonic in that top one

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

rear end: the bed that beds rear end people

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

why does his pants have veins!?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

More Maxx please

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Shrek it out! A green dude

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Clark Kent is Super Stupid

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Runny Eggs

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Down one clone

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Telling your son that you think he might be invincible doesnt mean immortal
Dad how to I pass heavy metal through my tract?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

We both wreck bears and toilets

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

The surgery putting bombs in heads can change people

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Thanks for bringing Ann Nocenti and John Romita jr run on daredevil it's phenomenal

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Who the gently caress are you talking to electric powered banana man?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Love to try and speak out loud the crazy comic characters spout out

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

No prison will hold him!
No court convict him!
The mightiest boy in jail!

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Where can I read/own this legally

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

I never want to see that war journal artist again
I read that run just now and loved all but the stretch that guy drew

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Hong Kong Phooey the normal racist talking dog

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Captain Caveman is right there. Gosh

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Women walk like this?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

Not what Danny devito says