Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now
let's get this shit started

Drifter posted:

here's the original one.

Did a transparent one for giggles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

Keeshhound posted:

Wait, what? So Luke effectively murders his apprentice so his robo-girlfriend could have a body? :stare:

No, the student had already vacated the body or something. I've done my best to forget that poo poo, it's loving weird, but it lingers. And oddly enough, I was explaining this exact scenario to a coworker the other day as an example of horrible EU stuff that I'd read in my misspent youth.

The student lady had previously transferred her boyfriend's mind into a robot in an effort to have him live through a fatal disease or something that killed his body but it wasn't really him because SOULS I guess and he kind of wanted to die so he sacrificed himself to do something-or-other (blow up a doomsday ship?) and she went with him but in a way that conveniently left her super hot body untouched and available for the ghost-lady to move into and bang Luke with.

Star Wars, everybody!

(from one of the Tag and Bink comics, forget which)

Traxus IV
Sep 11, 2001

it's our time now

TwoPair posted:

Sonic the Hedgehog 30th Anniversary

Huh, this joke is almost the same as one from an old episode of Red vs Blue
why do I remember this but forget actual important things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FsP7S-YoOA&t=273s