Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I got a case for my current phone because it's finally thin enough that a case doesn't make it feel like bulky garbage. I also have insurance on it, but that's because my last phone got stolen and now I'm paranoid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm just mad I couldn't find a decently priced white leather case. I had a white silicone one but it literally fell apart after about a year of use.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I think his Daredevil is fine, mainly because he had Quesada there with him, and his early Green Arrow stuff is ok. But holy gently caress, keep him away from Batman.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The only thing I remember about his Batman run is Batman pissing himself, and the Joker offering to let the guy who broke him out of prison gently caress him in the rear end.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Actually, if I remember my horrible writing, Joker said he insisted on being a "top" in that exchange.

I swear he dropped his pants and bent over for the guy. Also maybe the line "I warn you, I bottom from the top" in it? But that might have been from some other thing with a similar, terrible joke.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

SynthOrange posted:

Armor Wars:

I love that this still works, just on a totally different level than originally.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Alhazred posted:

Yeah, but in this case Batman's punch resulted in Guy changing personality (becoming an extremely nice guys) before another punch reverted him to his old self. All in all Guy's brain is probably full of black spots.

Guy Garnder left the dogs in the enclosed pool area.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

It's a very tasteless (albeit sometimes still funny) joke referring to the last words sent by text of professional wrestler Chris Benoit, shortly after killing his wife and son, and before killing himself.

It's relevant because his brain scans apparently looked like swiss cheese due to all the concussions he had suffered.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Cabbit posted:

It's worth noting that have another guy doing headbutts off the turnbuckle now, but "thankfully" his in ring career might be over already because it turned his neck into Swiss cheese before his brain.

RIP Daniel Bryan

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

TheCenturion posted:

Batman will leave you utterly crippled for life, but he won't kill you. Robin went straight for the killing shot to the throat.

I mean, what are you, retarded? He's the goddamn Batman.

A few issues earlier Batman and Black Canary murdered an entire gang and then hosed, in full costume, amidst their corpses on the docks.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Preacher is actually good and often quite funny.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I don't know if this was the joke or not, but Drax being played by a pro-wrestler in the movie, and that first outfit is basically the official "wrestler who is out of the ring" uniform, and that's loving amazing.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The newest tool to help stop chronic masturbation isn't very well designed.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

joehonkie posted:

Oh yes, and the cover:

Guess who?

I usually love Allred, but holy poo poo this is terrible.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

X-O posted:

Is that a Twix ad parody?

It's a parody of DC and their new half page ad poo poo, I think.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Sigma-X posted:

Am I the only one who thinks that shipping a bunch of non-gay dudes into couples is not hee-haw-larious but just dumb and juvenile and kind of belittling actual diversity issues in comics?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

bunnyofdoom posted:

Sadly no but I have floor space for air matresses if you Americans don't mind being woken up at 4am by a very curious rabbit

I'd love to be woken up by a curious rabbit, that sounds cute as gently caress. As opposed to Trumps America where I'll be woken up by wild, hungry dogs.