Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Amazing X-Men 15

All I want for Christmas is for Rockslide to be the Juggernaut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
gently caress, I give up looking for the sex ed class panel where Rockslide asks why he still gets horny when he doesn't even have junk. Maybe I missed it while I was skimming the first year of WatX looking for it. One of you deviants has to have it saved, right?

edit: Christ, really? Cause my search terms were drat close to that. "Rockslide sex ed" "Rockslide has no junk" ... that's some bull poo poo. Thanks though.

Diet Poison fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Feb 2, 2015

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Say Nothing posted:

You think she'd put on some pants or something.
New X-Men, dunno number.

Says the big pink naked guy with the visible skeletal (and, what else, digestive, depending on who draws him?) system. I'm gonna assume Glob also doesn't have junk because it would be way too horrible if he did.

Oh and to answer above, he's made of, like, flammable wax or something? I actually have this one saved in imgur, so no source:

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

WickedHate posted:

I wish I could find the Locke and Key panel that was also homaging the Kitty panel, but I never can.

Welly lucky for you, it's one of the ten images I have uploaded on imgur!

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

This panel, specifically Cyclops' face/pose, seems like it should be an Olde Tyme Caption Contest. Anyone up for it?

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

zoux posted:

It's a direct ripoff of a John Mulaney bit.

Is that actually in the comic and not a photoshop? If the former, I might have to buy it. When I first heard "The Best Meal I Ever Had" (or whatever the real title of the bit is) I almost died trying to suppress my laughter at work.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Lurdiak posted:

You guys are reminding me of that alcoholic dwarf from Fraction's Iron Man run. :(

I'd totally forgotten about that. I seem to recall it was a pretty good issue though. I thought the Fraction run handled the alcoholism issue pretty well.

Also I would read about an annual booze-off between Wolverine, Thor, Thing, and Hercules, except I'm pretty sure Herc is sober now, and Wolverine and Thor are different people who seem less inclined to drink to excess even though they totally could, so the whole issue is Thing getting progressively more sloshed and disorderly.

e: gently caress, forgot this was Funny Panels and I'm at work. Someone hit me with Jetpack Sabretooth or something. Or last night I read the latest Dr Strange, Thor makes a good crack about brain surgery and hitting people with a hammer, anyone got that?

Diet Poison fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Mar 8, 2017

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Catching up on comics. Star-Lord #3 from last month.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
Sure would love it if anybody has a panel of the X-Men's Beast looking like a goddamn fool/chump. For reasons.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Skwirl posted:

I don't have that, but I have Maria Hill being incredibly angry at him.

Well I was gonna go with a more anti-Beast avatar but this is one of my favorite X-Men pages/lines ever. Thanks for the reminder.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Edmund Lava posted:

Does Gabby count as an X-Person?

I can't remember if she's appeared outside All New Wolverine yet but she's very quickly edging Rockslide out as my favourite (and To Serve And Protect is practically my holy book)

(All-New Wolverine #19)

We all have an X-Book Pitch. Mine is a new Exiles starring an adult Gabby-as-Wolverine, her husband Scott Summers (not named Cyclops because he never got that head trauma and thus can control his blasts but was never the leader of the X-Men so he's way more chill) and Rockslide-as-Juggernaut who manages to avoid becoming morose like Colossus did, by sheer force of Awesomeness.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Maybe not as funny, but from #18, the tables turn:

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Haha, even before clicking this I knew what it would be, and even though I don't like spoiling myself, I could not wait two more hours to read the book, knowing I could click this. Bless you, and hail Gabby, Best Wolverine.
e: ^^^ god I might just leave work early today.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

From today's X-23 #1. More "mildly amusing" than funny, but it gave me a sensible chuckle at the bus stop.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Admiralty Flag posted:

Please pretend I posted like 75% of panels where Gabby says anything. All characters should indeed be asking "Where's Gabby?" whenever she's not on screen.

X-23 #009. I would have just posted 75% of the panels she was in, but I don't want to spoil the story if you've only just read ANW. Rest assured she doesn't get any less awesome.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

Vulpes Vulpes posted:

Punisher #226

Hahaha christ, I feel like you need to release annotated editions of all your work for us regular folks who miss these callbacks and references.

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
Ah, poo poo, when was that announced? That fuckin' blows, I was always hoping he'd bring back the title "Wolverines" and do a series focusing on the whole family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS

LMAO now I love it even more.