Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Kramjacks posted:

Maybe the one saying "What the hell are you doing?" is the SHIELD guy, and Banner is saying "Oh, god, sorry, sorry!" as he is caught doing some unspeakable act. He turns into the Hulk in anger not at the intruder, but in anger at himself for whatever shameful activity he was taking part in.

He was starting to brush his teeth. That'd make me mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Is ... is Udon making Street Fighter comics again?

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
I appreciate that even after going through several phases as Kingpin/Lex Luthor v.2, Norman Osborn still likes faffing about in his old school Goblin gear.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Never mind the Bat-goggles, why is he dressed like Carmen Sandiego in the previous panel

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

The Question IRL posted:

For those who don't get it (and I didn't for many years.) If you say the Ork Warboss's name out loud it is basically Margaret Thatcher, who was the British PM at the time.

Oh my god.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Does anyone have that Spider-Man panel where he goes "Doc Ock made my webbing stronger, and now it's stuck to my butt" panel handy?

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Heroes.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Yvonmukluk posted:

What story is this from? The Dodson art makes me think it's Marvel Knights, but that doesn't seem right.

IIRC that's from the Kevin Smith Spider-Man/Black Cat series, which other than that exchange and Dodson's cheesecake-y Felicia art (if you're into that kinda thing) was across-the-board awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Darthemed posted:

Damage Control #1 (1989)

Bumblebee's been working out.