Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
Just saying that I would watch the hell out of every one of those Dog Cops ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
KITE MAN!

HELL YEAH!
Batman #6

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Who What Now posted:

All that just to get something that'll fetch like fifty bucks at a pawn shop.

At least he didn't leave two people dead in an alley for it.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

If these crossovers don't include Green Lantern Daffy Duck, I don't see the point.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Malachite_Dragon posted:

My dad legit tried to name me Slagathor. The nurse blinked at him, turned to my mom- "So what are you really naming him?"
He tried it again when my sister was born, and was shot down a second time :mmmhmm:

Is he a big Scrubs fan?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Who What Now posted:

Wait, Squirrel Girl is getting a show?

New Warriors. She's gonna be played by the girl from the AT&T commercials.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

This would explain all the different actors who play him in commercials.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

howe_sam posted:

Kitty Pryde: worst fashion sense in comics.

Have you never seen Jubilee?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Zeeman posted:

I mean, his explanation makes sense unless people are getting pregnant from giving blowjobs now

But is the implication now that Jon will be getting hosed by a male dog?

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Darthemed posted:

Doctor Strange #70

The only advertisements I want to see are Hostess!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Skwirl posted:

It was in the spectacular cartoon Spectacular Spider-Man, which was killed so Disney could make a much worse cartoon.

Speaking of, the Enforcers did show up in Spectacular Spider-Man. And then, they made Montana into the Shocker.