Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Infinitum posted:

Spidey bout to get served by Eminem

Wonder if he knows about this yet. I guess he didn’t know about the Hellfire Gala until everyone else found out because his agent forgot to tell him he accepted Marvel’s offer on his behalf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Synthbuttrange posted:

Lawyers are very welcome in heck.

thunderbolts 2013 #21

Isn't that right before Deadpool says he's a notary? All red Thunderbolts was fun.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Parker luck is usually bad, but when it’s good, he hits the jackpot.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Argue posted:

Forget that, I want to know more about this

Never heard of Hedy, but I guess she had her own book before being paired up with Patsy Walker for a Betty and Veronica type comic.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

MikeJF posted:

Was this while they were hinting at the Cyclops-Jean-Wolverine poly triad?

Yes. Hickman wrote a great Cyclops.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Byzantine posted:

Is the Jane Foster stuff worth(y) reading?

I never liked the whole 'he's literally the same god who led Viking raids a thousand years ago but somebody else picked up the hammer so he's not the real THOR" angle it seemed to take, and pretty much all the snippets I've seen were either self-congratulatory #girlboss or 'dying of cancer makes you noble' schlock... but like, I'd want to give it a fair shake if the run isn't actually that.

Even if you don’t actually read it, Russell Dauterman’s art is worth the price of admission.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Air Skwirl posted:

It's a miniseries I think and I don't think he's in any other books at the moment. So yeah, probably.

He was in Titans.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Keromaru5 posted:

This is why Doom can never team up with Darkseid. One will be waiting in his banquet hall with a nice meal that's getting cold, while the other is waiting on the La-Z-Boy wondering why nobody's home.

Darkseid would be looking around the banquet for the veggie tray.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Somebody post the Final Crisis edit this weekend.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Kennel posted:

Dr. Hormone (1940)

Going to tell people that this is Captain America’s origin story.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

The new TMNT/Usagi Yojimbo crossover was really good. Was surprised that Sakai still has it after forty years.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

CzarChasm posted:

Is this one of those situations where Vader knows the suggested route by the commodore will be faster, but he wants Thrawn to look bad, so he tells the guy to shut up?

That's the way I saw it. It's like him and Xizor being catty bitches in Shadows of the Empire.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Heavy Metal posted:

Super spitting is awesome. I posted an instance of Savage Dragon (senior) doing that in the badass panels thread too. It's just classic stuff.

Gladiator does that to a brood in Jason Aaron’s Avengers.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Nancy seems like a pretty good comic strip as far as I’ve seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Son of a….

I was trying to figure out if that name tipped off that it was Mxy, and didn’t catch that.