Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

Vincent posted:

On one hand, it's Leopardon and that's rad. On the other hand, Dan Slott is writing and ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I know this isn't the thread for it, so if someone wants to PM me to talk about it - but what is everyones beef with Dan Slott? I am reading Avengers: The Initiative at the moment and I love it. Is the writing going to take some awful turn and make me sad forever?

a cock shaped fruit fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jan 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Ghostlight posted:

The first issue of Avengers: The Initiative made me so angry at how bad it was I posted a rant in BSS earlier in the week. Since you're obviously past that point and you're enjoying it I don't think you're going to experience any disappointment.

To be honest I started Avengers Initiative, and put it down after a few issues because I found it really plain and try-hardy. I went back to it - and it does get drastically better. Taskmaster alone carries everyone else because he is a fantastic character who is written really well.

Speaking, of - Funny panels: Norman Osborne: "Hi Taskmaster, I want to come and tour the training facility tomorrow - Will that be okay?"

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

This thread made me read Nextwave. This is a good thing.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

I love Batroc the leaper:

Captain America, #031 - Avengers Disassembled

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

House of M - Hulk 86

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

Well, if you insist.

I appreciate this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

zoux posted:

That skeleton is stacked.

I like to imagine that Death has flesh and the like, but it's invisible - Like how you can see the skeletal hands and skull.

Otherwise it's totally boob bones. All women have those right? ...right?