Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride

Rhyno posted:

Well okay fine.

Why don't we eat giraffe?

Tastes like poo poo. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

TwoPair posted:

Loads wrong disk into Optimus' rebuilt empty body: "AUTOBOTS, I HAVE DIED OF DYSENTERY", immediately shuts down

"AUTOBOTS, CAULK THE WAGON AND ROLL OUT!"

Bumblebee has died.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

ImpAtom posted:

Doesn't stop people from bringing it up instead of ignoring it.

(I agree with you, I'm tired of them trying to justify rape stories.)

Comics were a mistake.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
Is it weird that I would rather read about Spider-Man just hanging out and making New York a better place than punching the same dudes and getting poo poo on by the universe over and over again?

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
It's worth pointing out that those are done by Tyson Hesse; who made this wonderful nonsense:

And now he makes official Sonic stuff. He recently did a bunch of animated shorts for Sega too. There's some really talented people who have worked on Sonic stuff; but the main Sonic comic was pretty much sludge for literal decades. At least Penders was mockery worthy.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
The fun thing about that is; the sort of person who would have a joker pool floatie in gotham is the the exact kind of person who would own one in real life

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

InsertPotPun posted:

i'm picturing the green mask trying to throw the staff at joann's fabric off by buying WAY more blue fabric than green, but they all just think he's the blue beetle.

Not going to lie, I would kind of love a one-off about a hero/villian going through absurd lengths to do the menial sidetasks without raising suspicion. No action or anything, that all happens off screen. Just some goofy cape trying to figure out a good excuse for why he's transporting dozens of boomerangs, grappling hooks and tear gas grenades after getting pulled over.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

Oh my god I've never cackled more at a comic

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride

Darthemed posted:

X-Men: Worst X-Man Ever #1 (2016)

I would love a short one off about beast's personal sisyphean hell dealing with furries.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have

springy ride
Dracula is nothing if not extra.

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

but at least
i have