Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

TheCenturion posted:

...once the Wizard sat down, where did Plas' head go?

Wouldn't you like to know, uh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Pick any of these hosters:

https://postimages.org/
https://file.glass/
https://abload.de/

I have been using the first one for the past month without issues and I have seen the other two used elsewhere without people complaining.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Try postimages.org as a replacement for imgur. Or use imgur with an account.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Darthemed posted:

Punisher War Journal #26 (2009)

This turned out to be a fanfiction written by Stilt-man.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

TheCenturion posted:

Honestly, I'd say the Punisher is the most fitting superhero to have a legacy where when the current Punisher falls, somebody else picks up the mantle.

That actually already happened at the end of Jason Aaron's Punisher MAX. It was a fitting end if nothing else.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Just landlord things.

from The Complete Carl Barks Disney Library Vol. 28

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

TwoPair posted:

Context: Peacemaker's dog

I don't know anything about comic book Peacemaker, but in that TV series he had Eagly, not a dog, and Eagly isn't featuring here. This is disappointing, though I do hope he got the dog back, thanks to the help of the legendary Red Bee.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Post squinty funny panels

MikeJF posted:

Eagly was a TV show creation, which makes me assume James Gunn hated someone in the VFX team.

I loved that show and I loved Eagly. Thank Odin for James Gunn

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jul 15, 2023

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

site posted:

i've been using that https://postimages.org/ someone suggested a while ago and it seems to be fine. tbh i haven't used it for the massive amount of images you put up so i'm not sure how well it does that though

It's fine in my experience. I have been using non-stop for two months now, posting thrice a week in the John Allison thread, sigs for the BYOB people, the occasional awful photoshop, and if you have seen the LC filled up with wallabies a few days ago, that was all postimages.

The only thing to keep in mind when using it, is that they resize over 1000px images, but you can get the unresized, untouched one by clicking twice on the image then just copying that link, instead of the one they give you in the box. That's the only "trick" to use them like it was imgur from the old days.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Way of the Househusband v10 (read right to left):

Live healthy or face the consequences!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Venus is an ancient character from the golden era, who was put in a team of similar characters by Jeff Parker in (the super fun) Agents of Atlas, a decade or so ago.

Her shtick is that she isn't actually the ancient goddess, but she pretended to be at a point, and continues to strive to be a modern goddess of love and unity.

P.S: you should read Agents of Atlas

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Larryb posted:

So does she not actually have superpowers or anything then?

Without spoilering the reveal in Agents of Atlas, she does have the power to enchant anyone into a peaceful state through her singing, often by making people reliving their happiest memories or even fantasies. It's as corny as it sounds, but Jeff Parker made it work.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Nightwing #107

So, Dick is now on a boat with an ex who turned out to be a naval captain of sorts:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Darthemed posted:

House of Mystery #78 (1958)

That's not a compliment, my dude.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Greg Land is still working yes

Marvel could just use AI by now. Wouldn't make it worse, and it would probably even look the same as his output.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Darthemed posted:

Green Lantern #22 (1946)

Go on, don't keep us waiting. How did we reach this situation?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he writes for valve now, which means he doesn't produce anything because valve doesn't make games any more.

I've been waiting for so long to the TF2's comic final issue. So many years now. I need closure!

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Why would Batman need to disguise as Santa when he has met the genuine article?

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

TwoPair posted:

Robin's been turned into a cat.

You have to be more specific on which Robin. It's Damian. Damian turned into a cute cat.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Philippe posted:

I'd like to request panels where comic artists make fun of themselves.

Oh, there's that famous scene on Sue and Reed's wedding with Jack Kirby and Stan Lee on the final pages being told to bug off, leading to the two going "oh yeah? Wait for the next issue, you ungrateful sods"

Edit: found it!

From Fantastic Four Annual (1963) #3

Saoshyant fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Feb 17, 2024

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Kennel posted:

Note: as far as I can tell she's not drunk or drugged or hypnotized or anything. It's just a random impulse without explanation.

Actually, she's "drugged". The current plot is that she got a batch of chemically altered coffee and it's been making her do very weird things. And she got stuck in a zoo cell with a gorilla. And the gorilla got infatuated with her and it's out there looking out for her. And she's still getting weird drugged coffee urges, including kicking a cop so hard he stopped existing. And furthermore :psyduck:

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Ditch posted:

Stan Lee?!

He would never run out of peanuts, that's for sure.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

site posted:

And yet we can barely get anyone to read she hulk now

I’m doing my part. And everyone else should too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

thetoughestbean posted:

It’s not even in the top third of odd premises for manga

Please list the top 3.