Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

John Dyne posted:

Separation Anxiety, actually; it was in Venom: Lethal Protector and there were five symbiotes.

Scream, Phage, Riot, Lasher, and Agony, and then they all merged together into one giant symbiote.

I loving LOVED that comic as a kid but in hindsight it was absolutely retarded.

There was even a videogame!

I think Separation Anxiety is one of the sets of comic books i inherited doubles of when my uncle died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

purple death ray posted:

Why would you play final fight guy, like the original final fight on snes had co op just play that. Guy sucked anyway.

It didn't, actually. https://tcrf.net/Final_Fight_(SNES)#Two_Player_Mode_Remnants

Choco1980 posted:

That game was SO bad. Like, I got it because I loved Maximum Carnage, and I thought it was more of that quality. And it was soooo much worse than MC was.

Fun fact #2: Scream of the symbiots is among the villains in the Spider-Man ride at Universal Studios. Presumably because they wanted a girl villain to be included. Still beats Swiss Miss.

I agree, MC was better in just about every way.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
The podcast Jay And Miles X-plain the X-Men has gone into the Summers family tree a few times as well as Mr. Sinister's preoccupation with Summers DNA.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
Thats pretty jawsome.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
Bruce it's rude to point.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
Wolverine cannot dunk.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
They're discovering music, they have a drum.

edit: First they bang, then they bang?

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
I know, admitting you hosed up is terrifying.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

There's a Starman falling from the sky, he'd like to come and save us, but I think that he just died.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

and a dude who was perfect at everything (except occasionally wrestling matches)

Especially being a friend.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Might be because Mignola drew it.

Gotta love that he's not credited for the cover on the cover.

Vonnie fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Feb 3, 2022

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
Pedantically, that's a sticker bearing the image of the fictional character Bingo from the cartoon Bluey.

But yes.

Grendels Dad posted:

Looking at the background, they appear to be at Alien Starbucks so that's probably a fancy coffee from outer space.

An ice cream or shake probably, He already has a cup of coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011

Elissimpark posted:

Pedantically, that's a photo of a sticker bearing the image *beaten to death with giant pipes weilded by the shades of Rene Magritte, Jacques Derrida and Michael Foucault*

The correct response.